Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 11

IDOLS ??? Yay or Nay...

• Yes - idols are necessary to stop voting blocks decimating others & make viewing boring.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No - it should be the old original version of the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but the idol numbers should be limited to 1 in play per tribe

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes - idols should be as common as coconuts & scattered everywhere

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes - an individual idol should be given to each player at the commencement of the game & no more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes -The George Idol... for players who attract more ratings to keep them in the game longer

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
…I thought you had snuck off bleachy to see yourself on Idol just then you little rascal you… lol!… by the way bleachy… were you sitting at the front or back or on the sides?… cheers.

…I thought you had snuck off bleachy to see yourself on Idol just then you little rascal you… lol!… by the way bleachy… were you sitting at the front or back or on the sides?… cheers.
I snuck to the kitchen to make some cruskits hahaha. There were 3 tiers and I was in the second tier in the middle (beside a sound desk)

Imo George is a bit overrated. He’s just good at screaming at the camera. I don’t have confidence in him winning any season ever. He can make big flashy moves but he doesn’t respect everyone along the way. He will never win a jury vote.

Imo George is a bit overrated. He’s just good at screaming at the camera. I don’t have confidence in him winning any season ever. He can make big flashy moves but he doesn’t respect everyone along the way. He will never win a jury vote.

Liz will win. George F4

Back