Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 11

IDOLS ??? Yay or Nay...

• Yes - idols are necessary to stop voting blocks decimating others & make viewing boring.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No - it should be the old original version of the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but the idol numbers should be limited to 1 in play per tribe

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes - idols should be as common as coconuts & scattered everywhere

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes - an individual idol should be given to each player at the commencement of the game & no more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes -The George Idol... for players who attract more ratings to keep them in the game longer

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
…(sung to the Bay City Rollers tune ‘Bye Bye Baby’ 🎶 bye bye Benny… Benny goodbye! 🎶 …)… watching that smug smile disappear off Ben‘s face was pure gold!… I came close to a mental orgasm… kudos to The Pags for not bursting into uncontrollable laughter as he announced it as being fake… thank the Survivor Gods that Ben has gone!… thanks for picking us over Idol bleachy… you do love us soooooo much don’t you?… nite all… sleep tight… have wonderful dreams… cheers. 🙂

Based on the EPG for Sunday's episode
It's day 26 and the OG Villains are on a high with the return of a much-loved ally.
It seems tomorrow is
A non elimination episode and Liz is possibly switched back or kidnapped to the Heroes tribe

hmmmm!… do I look at the spoilers or not?… yeah Sticky… have a look you idiot!… no Sticky don’t… you’ll regret it… don’t be silly Sticky… LOOK!… you know that you want to see it… yeah but if I do it might spoil it for me… duuuuh!… that’s why it’s called a ‘spoiler’ you knucklehead!… of course it will!… you know that you’re going to so stop faffing around and just look at them and be done with it!… no… I better not… there will be no excitement for me when it actually happens in the show… since when is the show ever ‘exciting’ to you anyway you dipshit!… hmmmm!… good point………………………………………….. (yep!… I looked) 😬😇🙂… cheers.

Mr Stickyfingers, love you my friend, remember all those chats we had about Tamara on the Masterchef Australia threads?
Yes, whatever happened to Tamara, that woman George and Gary and Matt seemed to bend over backwards for all the time?

Back