Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 11

IDOLS ??? Yay or Nay...

• Yes - idols are necessary to stop voting blocks decimating others & make viewing boring.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No - it should be the old original version of the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but the idol numbers should be limited to 1 in play per tribe

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes - idols should be as common as coconuts & scattered everywhere

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes - an individual idol should be given to each player at the commencement of the game & no more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes -The George Idol... for players who attract more ratings to keep them in the game longer

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
it’s Boston Rob from the US at 152 days. For women it’s Parvati at 149 days.
…Zcsund… how da fuck do you know that?… you never fail to amaze me my good friend… you’re like an Encyclopaedia!… amazing… and so fast in your answer too… simply amazing!… consider me impressed… no I can do better than that… consider me gobsmacked!… cheers.

…Zcsund… how da fuck do you know that?… you never fail to amaze me my good friend… you’re like an Encyclopaedia!… amazing… and so fast in your answer too… simply amazing!… consider me impressed… no I can do better than that… consider me gobsmacked!… cheers.
That why I don’t even bother to google. I know he would know. He is amazing!

If only there was a university degree for it. I’d have my PHD in big brother Australia.

…Georges moustache and beard makes him look like he swallowed a dog or something?… cheers.

…so who do you reckon goes tonight peoples?… (as long as it’s not my Stevie… I don’t care)… cheers.

Ok Let’s say it is a real idol. Was it wise of George to throw that out publicly? Or could he have used that knowledge in another way? I dunno …

Back