Skip to main content

Survivor: Heroes v Villains - Episode 11

IDOLS ??? Yay or Nay...

• Yes - idols are necessary to stop voting blocks decimating others & make viewing boring.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No - it should be the old original version of the game

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but the idol numbers should be limited to 1 in play per tribe

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Yes - idols should be as common as coconuts & scattered everywhere

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes - an individual idol should be given to each player at the commencement of the game & no more

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes -The George Idol... for players who attract more ratings to keep them in the game longer

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Random thought...
Is Sam the least likeable piece of meat on the tray?
Ex-member Matt and David are completely inoffensive.
Shaun is not an abrasive personality.
Simon is more a clueless try-hard than a bad person.

But Sam rubs me the wrong way, he's so self-righteous but completely lacking in charm.

Random thought...
Is Sam the least likeable piece of meat on the tray?
Ex-member Matt and David are completely inoffensive.
Shaun is not an abrasive personality.
Simon is more a clueless try-hard than a bad person.

But Sam rubs me the wrong way, he's so self-righteous but completely lacking in charm.
Totally agree Meglos!

I’m torn. Do I watch idol live as tonight is the night I was in the audience, or do I watch Survivor live so I can live chat in here???? 🤔
…evenin’ all… bleachy my friend… you do realise that without you posting with us ‘Live’ that we are like a ship without a Captain … we’re leaderless… bewildered… unruly and just plain naughty without you keeping us all in check lol!… by the way… did you cough or something to let us know for sure that you were there?… I hope that you say ‘yes’ lol!… cheers.

…evenin’ all… bleachy my friend… you do realise that without you posting with us ‘Live’ that we are like a ship without a Captain … we’re leaderless… bewildered… unruly and just plain naughty without you keeping us all in check lol!… by the way… did you cough or something to let us know for sure that you were there?… I hope that you say ‘yes’ lol!… cheers.
I take this as a great compliment Unk haha. Thanks x

I’ll stay here.

And nah I was very inconspicuous amongst the other 1500+ fans haha.

The destiny triangle thing … have we seen anything about that before David said it yesterday?

Stevie is very likeable to watch as a person.

As a survivor player he is extremely frustrating. He talks like he’s got moves and strategy … but alas there is none!

Back