Skip to main content

The Masked Singer Australia 2022

It is Hugh Sheridan for sure, all clues point to him (Sheridan football, Gloria Gaynor- reference to the show he hosted on channel 10 called 'I Will Survive', Nepal- he went searching for his younger brother there after he was feared missing following an earthquake)

Beau Ryan isn't thirsty to need to be in the limelight.

Hugh Sheridan is. He would go to the opening of an envelope or fridge to be seen.

It is Hugh Sheridan for sure, all clues point to him (Sheridan football, Gloria Gaynor- reference to the show he hosted on channel 10 called 'I Will Survive', Nepal- he went searching for his younger brother there after he was feared missing following an earthquake)
Hugh Sheridan is. He would go to the opening of an envelope or fridge to be seen.
Hugh uses they/them pronouns, by the way.

Ah I didn’t watch but Sam Sparro makes sense for popcorn. I agree he’s a bit of an obscure reference these days, but Black and Gold was a pretty big hit in Australia
I remember him and the song.
Yeah, I know the song and it was ok.
I just don't believe that someone would guess him on their own.
Agree.

Even I guessed Blowfly was Shannon Noll...unmistakable voice.

Is that the same suit Osher had on last night🧐

Edit: they are all in the same clothes. Must be a continuation of the day before ... Oh critical me!

They are actually getting some pretty good singers this time, and less sports people.
Totally agree! I wasn't a particular fan of The Masked Singer until this year. I think the singers are of a better calibre and the guessing panel are a lot better too...except for the buffoon but perhaps he's needed for the girls to throw shit at and a bit of comedy...no matter how lame?

I did post a "remodelled lyrics" version of this exact menulog ad featuring Katy Perry a while ago in a "Remodelled Lyrics" thread but I don't think anyone else here apart from @BBpenguin88 has ever even looked in that thread...? LOL!

Well if anyone is interested and hopefully gets a laugh here is my version of the lyrics to go with this ad in the link below. Cheers! :D

Totally agree! I wasn't a particular fan of The Masked Singer until this year. I think the singers are of a better calibre and the guessing panel are a lot better too...except for the buffoon but perhaps he's needed for the girls to throw shit at and a bit of comedy...no matter how lame?

Thankfully the girls call Hughsey out on his bullshit this year. The old panel would laugh it off, but the girls this year are ruthless with his dumb guesses haha.

Back