Skip to main content

In The News

One time I was getting a prescription filled at a chemist, and because I was sitting there so long, by the time it was ready I had kind of drifted off into a dream state. and I said thank you and walked out of the shop with it without going to the front counter and paying.
I realised my mistake as I was walking away, maybe 2 or 3 shops away, and backtracked into the shop and pretended I was still browsing, before taking it to the counter and paying.
Hopefully no one noticed, but there's also the chance that it would be flagged on their computer as unpaid.

FBI sought nuclear documents in search of Trump's home -Washington Post​

U.S. federal agents were looking for documents relating to nuclear weapons when they raided former President Donald Trump's home in Florida this week, the Washington Post reported on Thursday.

It was not clear if such documents were recovered at the former president's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, the Post said. Reuters could not immediately confirm the report.

The U.S. Justice Department asked a judge on Thursday to make public the warrant that authorized the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago, after Trump, a Republican, portrayed it as political retribution.

Jebus if they find that, surely it's a hangable offence?

FBI sought nuclear documents in search of Trump's home -Washington Post​

U.S. federal agents were looking for documents relating to nuclear weapons when they raided former President Donald Trump's home in Florida this week, the Washington Post reported on Thursday.

It was not clear if such documents were recovered at the former president's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, the Post said. Reuters could not immediately confirm the report.

The U.S. Justice Department asked a judge on Thursday to make public the warrant that authorized the FBI search of Mar-a-Lago, after Trump, a Republican, portrayed it as political retribution.

Jebus if they find that, surely it's a hangable offence?
This will be his official statement for the foreseeable future

a.jpg

I hope he gets charged ... :roflmao:

What a moron, who would take such sensitive top secret info and store it at a golf club????

This will be his official statement for the foreseeable future

View attachment 59224

I hope he gets charged ... :roflmao:

What a moron, who would take such sensitive top secret info and store it at a golf club????

While he was president, his Mar a Lago place was granted the special authorisation for that, but that ended when his presidency did.

Lots of theories about selling nuclear info to the Saudis, and selling info on President Macron to Marine Le Pen (because Putin is a big supporter of her).

I want him to go down for all his scams.

While he was president, his Mar a Lago place was granted the special authorisation for that, but that ended when his presidency did.

Lots of theories about selling nuclear info to the Saudis, and selling info on President Macron to Marine Le Pen (because Putin is a big supporter of her).

I want him to go down for all his scams.
I was reading this in the news...

Some of the seized documents are marked as "classified/TS/SCI", which is shorthand for "top secret/sensitive compartmented information".

The receipt does not specify what's in the documents.

But the US government has three tiers for classifying sensitive information: confidential, secret and top secret.

The highest level of security clearance is required to access sensitive compartmented information.

Such documents are only meant to be stored and viewed in special secure facilities — certainly not in golf clubs.

& I thought - he must have had some authority to read stuff at his home, which I believe is the golf club - but some of the stuff isn't supposed to leave certain areas - and he shouldn't have had it at his golf club even when he was potus..

I was reading this in the news...

Some of the seized documents are marked as "classified/TS/SCI", which is shorthand for "top secret/sensitive compartmented information".

The receipt does not specify what's in the documents.

But the US government has three tiers for classifying sensitive information: confidential, secret and top secret.

The highest level of security clearance is required to access sensitive compartmented information.

Such documents are only meant to be stored and viewed in special secure facilities — certainly not in golf clubs.

& I thought - he must have had some authority to read stuff at his home, which I believe is the golf club - but some of the stuff isn't supposed to leave certain areas - and he shouldn't have had it at his golf club even when he was potus..

The inventory of material taken out of Mar-a-Lago leaves in no doubt the importance of the documents discovered there. They included top secret and “sensitive compartmented information” (SCI) meaning there were restrictions on its circulation over and above its top secret status. It should normally only be in a special facility, a SCIF. A SCIF was established at Mar-a-Lago, but it operated as a secure facility only during the Trump presidency.

Hmmm ok it seems that these big retailers must be loving all these new let's be 'green' idea's as it saves them even more money. We used to have free plastic bags for our shopping now if you want a plastic bag you pay 15c for one (well that's until they get rid of the current plastic ones and replace them with paper one's, yep another 'tick' for the green brigade, but it seems the greenies aren't complaining about all those extra trees that are needed to make all those new paper shopping bags? hmmm weird?. Well maybe when they are done with plastic they will then start on getting rid of all paper bags also? lol ;)

Now it seems they have also found a way to get rid of these 'free' bags for your fruit and vegetables, yes let's replace them with our more greener 'reusable' bags that you now have to pay for. Yep I can certainly see how these major retailers are loving not having to give anything away for free anymore...all in the name of 'going green'. Yes they love to look after the environment (and their back pocket). :rolleyes:

Heard it in the car this morning or a one of the morning shows during school rush- can’t remember, but sad to hear John Farnham is in hospital
I find it hard to sympathize with people who end up in hospital with cancer from smoking related diseases. We've known for decades now what smoking does to the human body and still people smoke. I know its addictive but there is enough resources out there to help people stop if they choose too... Getting cancer and having part of your jaw removed seems a big sacrifice to make you finally smell the roses and think about giving up.... I wonder if he will stop smoking now?

I find it hard to sympathize with people who end up in hospital with cancer from smoking related diseases. We've known for decades now what smoking does to the human body and still people smoke. I know its addictive but there is enough resources out there to help people stop if they choose too... Getting cancer and having part of your jaw removed seems a big sacrifice to make you finally smell the roses and think about giving up.... I wonder if he will stop smoking now?
Oh wow. It was smoking related?

Oh wow. It was smoking related?
Apparently he was a heavy smoker most of his life. His son pleaded with him to give up & he ditched cigarettes for cigars. He had a heath scare 3 years ago & I think he may have ditched the cigars at that point. But the damage was most likely already done. Smoking is a really bad health choice.

The inventory of material taken out of Mar-a-Lago leaves in no doubt the importance of the documents discovered there. They included top secret and “sensitive compartmented information” (SCI) meaning there were restrictions on its circulation over and above its top secret status. It should normally only be in a special facility, a SCIF. A SCIF was established at Mar-a-Lago, but it operated as a secure facility only during the Trump presidency.
more details on files Drumpf has at Maralago

Any other Medibank customers here?
We dodged the Optus bullet, now facing the Medibank one! 🙄

Last edited:
Back