Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
I beg to differ. If he loses, all the gameplay he's done is for zilch. I mean, look how far Reggie has got without much gameplay. It's still partly a social game.
Are we really gonna say that winning this format is the sign of the greatest player?

Don’t get me wrong, I like Marley and Luke … and yeah Chad is ok. But winning does not ‘the greatest player’ make ;)

I beg to differ. If he loses, all the gameplay he's done is for zilch. I mean, look how far Reggie has got without much gameplay. It's still partly a social game.
That’s the thing though. Hate to say it but Reggie had an advantage because you would look like a cruel beast to put her up, whereas Tim didn’t have an advantage and scrambled to have numbers on his side. He had to work for it. Reggie had the social play the moment she walked in the house. The others are debatable.

I haven't seen the other ch7 series, so maybe i should keep my mouth shut😆but i won't😂. It seems like the ch7 series is based more on strategy, so in my (admittedly frazzled) mind, if Tim loses his strategies to win failed (& he has made some major mis-steps in this series)

Are we really gonna say that winning this format is the sign of the greatest player?

Don’t get me wrong, I like Marley and Luke … and yeah Chad is ok. But winning does not ‘the greatest player’ make ;)

I would argue that winning this format does make Tim one of the greatest BB players (if not the best). He won original format. He went very far in Canada. And if he wins this game, a format completely different from his original season, where strat chat and alliances are key, and needing to play the game an entirely different way ... then I would suggest the "greatest BB player" mantle is deserved.

I would argue that winning this format does make Tim one of the greatest BB players (if not the best). He won original format. He went very far in Canada. And if he wins this game, a format completely different from his original season, where strat chat and alliances are key, and needing to play the game an entirely different way ... then I would suggest the "greatest BB player" mantle is deserved.
Yeah totally.

I’m saying he still has it even if he doesn’t win now, though.

Put it more eloquently than i ever could @freddy
Also i have a gutteral dislike for Tim, so i'm biased! Ok so shoot me!😂😂

To be honest, as much as I love Estelle, seeing her go was sad but I can accept it as being the game.
What got the emotions for me was Estelle finding out they voted out Reggie.
Yes. This gave me tears!

Agree. Estelle was genuinely shocked and very emotional. She had genuine feelings and loads of emotion for Reggie in that moment.

I haven't seen the other ch7 series, so maybe i should keep my mouth shut😆but i won't😂. It seems like the ch7 series is based more on strategy, so in my (admittedly frazzled) mind, if Tim loses his strategies to win failed (& he has made some major mis-steps in this series)
I think my point is…. He has done everything he possibly could to put him in the best position within the confines of this format and twists.
I honestly don’t know how he could have played any better or any differently to get to a different conclusion … win or lose. Does that make sense? Haha me frazzled too 🤪

Back