Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
What an emotional roller coaster this last 10mins was. Tears for Reggie 🥺

And all of a sudden I’m back to LOVING Estelle with the way she was disgusted that they voted Reggie out haha.

So happy there’s a chance for Reggie to come back. It’s GOTTA HAPPEN! Otherwise I guess seeing Estelle come back would make for some explosive tv.

While I'm happy they're not out yet I do think it's a bit late to be having fakies.

I also really want to see some fallout from the Reggie eviction before they bring them back in.
Yes! Taras seemed really angry that they evicted Reg. I'd love to see how it affected his game play!

While I'm happy they're not out yet I do think it's a bit late to be having fakies.

I also really want to see some fallout from the Reggie eviction before they bring them back in.
Yes, unfortunately BB this year has been atrocious at fake eviction re-entries... They will probably do some lame arse thing like have Reggie & Estellle play pinball and the winner goes back in...

And to make it worse they will probably just let the winner stroll back in with no effort...

How totally staged has this become!

Yeah, you can almost hear them in the control room ...

"Wait until we see who they nominate. We won't use the arcade room unless we have to."
"Right, it is all three of them, Reggie, Estelle, and Tim."
"OK then, go and get the arcade room ready."
"Hey with all three of them up, why don't we make it a double?"
"Yeah, good idea. We can get two of the OGs in there rather than one OG and one newbie. Do it."

BB: "This is Big Brother ... this eviction is not over."

So if Estelle wins & Reggie is booted, will everyone hate Estelle.

Just quietly… seriously well done Tim!
Like … seriously. He just beat Reggie!
I also thought it. Had it been a proper eviction I definitely wanted Tim to take it out. To get this far without being put up for eviction and then beating out a favourite. Anyone saying he isn’t a good player of the game is entirely wrong. He def would have won the series after that

To be honest, as much as I love Estelle, seeing her go was sad but I can accept it as being the game.

What got the emotions for me was Estelle finding out they voted out Reggie.

Attachments

• Screenshotter--Channel7LiveTV-StreamWatchFreeTVOnlineat7plusLive7plus-85’19” (1).jpg
    Screenshotter--Channel7LiveTV-StreamWatchFreeTVOnlineat7plusLive7plus-85’19” (1).jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshotter--Channel7LiveTV-StreamWatchFreeTVOnlineat7plusLive7plus-85’10”.jpg
    Screenshotter--Channel7LiveTV-StreamWatchFreeTVOnlineat7plusLive7plus-85’10”.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 14
Back