Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 26 Discussion (4 July, 7:30pm)

Of the remaining n00bs, do you feel you've gotten to know anyone well enough to award them $250 000?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • Brenton

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Penis

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 33 53.2%

• Total voters
I think my point is…. He has done everything he possibly could to put him in the best position within the confines of this format and twists.
I honestly don’t know how he could have played any better or any differently to get to a different conclusion … win or lose. Does that make sense? Haha me frazzled too 🤪
Yeah makes sense! I'm just being a bitch because i'm biased against Tim & love me some Reggie & Estelle! Don't mind me!😂🤪

Wow.
The last thing I expected was Reggie being voted out.
I was expecting it to be Estelle, and then Tim if it was a double.
I mean voting Reggie out makes sense strategically for the newbies, but it's so heartless, especially after Johnson and Aleisha just assured her she was 100% safe. It isn't a good move in getting the public on side.

Estelle is a sweetheart though. Her reaction at seeing Reggie voted out was one of the most genuine things we've seen this season.

Aw, what an emotional ep! Everyone came across well tonight. I thought Tim was so kind and gracious, it makes me sad that since then, his relationship with Estelle has deteriorated. Estelle’s reaction to Reggie being evicted was really touching too. I almost bought Aleisha’s reason for voting for Reg out of respect for Tim’s game, but perhaps she was thinking of her chances if Reg makes the final three? As much as I like Estelle, I have to agree with the points Taras was making too. That was quite a tiff! So many emotions! 😢

So they finally realised they needed to oust Reggie then producers fixed it for her not to be evicted anyway? As much as she's a legend THIS IS NOT BIG BROTHER!

I agree. This is not Big Brother. But, this episode did surpirse some people and also tugged at a few people's heart strings. It actually was one of their (Ch 7's) better efforts. If they could only harness this kind of "drama" and "suspense" and "emotion" for every episode, then we'd be absolutely glued to it.

Also, the way Big Brother sprung the double on them was a bit of a dog act.
And I felt that way even when it looked like the second person would be Tim.
It would have been fairer to reveal it was a double before the results were announced, to allow them to prepare for it mentally.

Also, the way Big Brother sprung the double on them was a bit of a dog act.
And I felt that way even when it looked like the second person would be Tim.
It would have been fairer to reveal it was a double before the results were announced, to allow them to prepare for it mentally.
This reminds me. I was going to say that not showing how BB told Estelle that she was safe makes it look like it could be rigged …. But the payoff of the Reggie / Estelle reunion was actually a good editing choice.

Well…. To be fair she received ZERO votes in the initial vote. So I don’t think they “realised” anything. They were kinda forced into it.
Going to need a summary I think - can't work out what happened from the comments here.

Aw, what an emotional ep! Everyone came across well tonight. I thought Tim was so kind and gracious, it makes me sad that since then, his relationship with Estelle has deteriorated. Estelle’s reaction to Reggie being evicted was really touching too. I almost bought Aleisha’s reason for voting for Reg out of respect for Tim’s game, but perhaps she was thinking of her chances if Reg makes the final three? As much as I like Estelle, I have to agree with the points Taras was making too. That was quite a tiff! So many emotions! 😢
Yeah it was nice that in the diary room he called her a friend. As with Tully, they seemed to have a brother/sister relationship, which only deteriorated after they were evicted and back in the real world.

Back