Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 24 Discussion (28 June, 7:30pm)

If you had to nominate someone for eviction, what would be your reason? (Give name in the comments)

• Personality / Interactions

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • Strategy

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Flying Under the Radar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think 7 owe the fans big time.
We need a full on graphic 100% mental explosion from johnson.
Im envisaging a total loss of mind and control.
Strips bare adorned by only a loincloth. Banshee screaming.
I AM THE JOHNSON OF THIS JUNGLE.
Hopefully with no loincloth slips as he is comforted by carmel into the back of a wailing siren van.

Going by the promo for tomorrow night, the way I see it playing out is that Estelle makes a deal with Brenton and he allows her to win the challenge, blowing up Tim's plan to get Estelle out. Which results in Gabby going home.
I mean I love Gabbie but given the reality of how the season is going to play out, I'm not overly sad about losing her this late in the game. I want the OGs to be there as long as possible. If Estelle truly lasts till all of next week I will be very happy for her. She's almost accumulated 140+ days in the Big Brother house. A grand achievement.

A fun and surprising fact I've just picked up, so far Drew has now tied Estelle's record for most evictions faced across a housemate's entire Big Brother career. And if you choose not to include finales then he actually beats Estelle's record. Surprisingly across three seasons Tim is not the record holder.

The list includes finales as well as any intruder/fake evictions where a housemate was eligible to be "voted out".

=1st Drew 12 (6 and 6)
=1st Estelle 12 (7 and 3)
=3rd Camilla 11
=3rd Tim 11 (8, 3 and 0)
=3rd SJ 11
=6th Sara-Marie 10 (7 and 3)
=6th Farmer Dave 10 (8 and 2)
=6th Priya 10 (7 and 3)
=6th Tahan 10

If Estelle remains on the eviction chair tonight, or if and when she is eventually evicted, then she will officially hold the record herself.

Not really sure how I feel about including SJ on the list given the increased number of nomination/eviction rounds in the 2021 season and that she was fake evicted twice. But she technically has to join the list I guess.

Other returnees include;

Reggie 8 (7 and 1)
Tully 5 (4 and 1)
Layla 5 (6 and 1)
Trevor 5 (4 and 1)
Danny 4 (3 and 1)

Let's see if the list remains the same at the end of the series.

Last edited:
Back