Skip to main content

BBAU 2022 Photoshop

…these were done on my ipad in ‘Photopea‘ (which is the free Photoshop)… they were so much hard work to do and very ‘fiddly’ because of my big ‘Fred Flintstone’ sized fingers lol!… but… at least they’re done… does anyone else get the feeling that Drew is going for the ‘John Wick’ look?… it’s just a vibe that I’ve had all the way along… Keanu Reeves he isn’t… that’s for sure… cheers.

11D92079-24C0-4997-A09C-7E94A977A829.jpeg507D58AB-99BC-45CE-A502-CAF5969E864A.jpeg

Your photoshop got a run on Taras’ Insta @up_all_night unfortunately @DumbDumbTerry assumed it was that Corey guy who posts photoshops on Facebook.

Your photoshop got a run on Taras’ Insta @up_all_night unfortunately @DumbDumbTerry assumed it was that Corey guy who posts photoshops on Facebook.

Wierd. I wonder if it's a case of Corey passing off the photoshop as his own somewhere or Dumb Dumb just not realising more than one person can edit an image.

More Dr Evil than Blofeld I see.

I just had a look at some of those photoshops done by that Corey guy on that Instagram, they are pretty cool maybe someone can drop him a line to join here and post those BB photoshops in this thread here also? Cheers! :)

Back