Skip to main content

BBAU 2022 Photoshop

…up_all_night you are pumping out some great work there and quite a few of them!… keep them coming my friend… they’re so funny… love em!… cheers.
I was listening to Tully's podcast and I always like to do something when listening to podcasts. In my final days of COVID isolation. So not much going on.

It's probably overheating and it's shutting down to protect itself. The chances are the fan has stopped working or is clogged with dust. Easily fixed, and if you don't you could damage the CPU. Turn it off and use a vacuum with a little brush fitting to suck dust out of the vents on the side and bottom. If that doesn't solve the problem get someone techy to open and clean inside.
Any luck resolving this @Mr Stickyfingers?

Any luck resolving this @Mr Stickyfingers?
…I did unscrew the side and used a can of clean air to get the dust out and then did a light vacuum too just for the hell of it… put it back together… turned it on… it was going well for a short time and then the little fucker turned itself off again as per usual… I’m getting a techy guy ou in a few days… it’s got me fucked!… thanks for your advice though Timmy… cheers.

…I did unscrew the side and used a can of clean air to get the dust out and then did a light vacuum too just for the hell of it… put it back together… turned it on… it was going well for a short time and then the little fucker turned itself off again as per usual… I’m getting a techy guy ou in a few days… it’s got me fucked!… thanks for your advice though Timmy… cheers.
Was worth a crack. Hope you get it sorted.

Back