Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
I know most people disliked Kieran and his edit was a bit much but I actually found him pretty funny TBH. Mainly because other than that one move he did on Garth and whoever the other person was, absolutely nothing he did ever worked but he still got saved again and again lol.
I remember disliking how Sonia used to say Kieran was the most nominated housemate in history…which is wrong. That’s Estelle. But I think that’s when Channel 7 were pretending the other seasons on 9 and 10 didn’t exist lol

Kieran was…interesting. Just goes to show how boring the 2020 cast was when he was one of the best they had to offer. Most of those housemates were too scared to play the game.. also tired of the bloke from broken hill who mentioned it every second. Also Sarah from Estelle’s season who said she was 30 all the time. Like ok??? I’m 30 next year but why is does that matter lmao

But then we get housemates like Ed and everything is right in the world

Correct, a lot of us don’t use YouTube like we used to 5-10 years ago. I mainly use it to watch survivor/big brother videos. Our attentions spans have shortened, I sit through hours of tiktok but I won’t watch a 2 minute video on YouTube anymore lmao.
TikTok is great for consuming quick bursts of entertainment and YouTube is better for longer form. I still use both fairly regularly.

The most annoying thing about TikTok is the lack of a viewing history feature. I’ve lost count of the times I’ve accidentally bumped my phone and my whole FYP resets. The character restrictions on comments… Like 25 to 50 extra characters would go a long way.

Please stop.
ReN0pfm.gif

Kieran was a great housemate! How is he not better than 95% of the other 7 era newbies?

Back