Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 22 Discussion (22 June, 7:30pm)

For the OGs to survive, which n00b should they try to get on side (except Gabbie, who already is)?

• Aleisha

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • JC

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Penis

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 16 32.0%

• Total voters
The producers are dumb, look at all the shit we've endured so far :roflmao:

🤣 Fair call. You've got me there.

When Tim & Reggie get evicted they will probably just let them walk - because they've come onto websites like this and know that we anticipate what they are planning... So just to prove we're wrong - they will let them go without saving them, just to spite us :laugh:

You know, you're right, they probably would do that just to spite us. 🤔 🤫 🙄

Did better than me. Made it to 21 seconds! Was 1983 a particularly "funky" time??
I was seven - maybe it was the cabbage patch kid and and strawberry shortcake dolls making it all funky around that time?

I was seven - maybe it was the cabbage patch kid and and strawberry shortcake dolls making it all funky around that time?
I mean, the man's gotta rhyme... I just googled funk and it looks like he should have gone with '73, if he wanted to rhyme it... Mind you, I did only listen to 21 seconds, so maybe it all unfolds later on...

Did better than me. Made it to 21 seconds! Was 1983 a particularly "funky" time??

For some reason, kids born in the 90s are nostalgic for the 80s. Stranger Things may be a reason.

Maybe he's just really nostalgic for when Margaret Thatcher got re-elected. That's what the kids or into these days yeah? Big supporters of Thatcherism.

Last edited:
Catching up on the first half hour of last nights show.

The way Drew came at Taras is a bit tone deaf. Like part of the show is manipulating people and I think Drew has done that also. He told Tully he had her.. maybe he should have kept his mouth shut?

The package of Johnson being in awe of living with the OGs was a bit cute.

Was definitely time for Drew to go I think, his edit was becoming a bit overbearing. Appreciate him playing hard though.

Kind of feels like David was the 'merge boot' in a weird way and since then the newbie alliance of Aleisha, Jaycee, Johnson, Brenton and Taras are starting to run things. Tim and Reggie have good relationships with that group though and I think Tim will be able to turn them against each other next week.

Johnson being angry because Estelle and Reggie voted for him …. You just shouldn’t take it so personally. It’s a game. And he voted for someone just like they did.

Ofc I say this as an outsider and can’t imagine the emotional roller coaster of being nominated.

I just caught up on the episode. I’m definitely in the minority here but I wanted Drew to stay. Not just because I’m in love with him, but I personally enjoyed him again this season.

Once Sam leaves he became more enjoyable IMO. His shady comments, snarky remarks and inappropriate laughter made me giggle. I enjoyed being shocked with how wrong I was with my estimation of him as a player in this new format and just how messy of a player he ended up being.

I would have preferred if he had just stuck with the OGs or at least saved Tully. It’s hilarious how he sacrificed her over Johnson only for the latter to send him home 3 days after.

I’m not liking that from Trevor all the way to Drew all of the evictees have been associated with the OGs. With three weeks to go it is crucial for the remaining three OGs to at least last as close as they can to the end. Otherwise I’m going to lose interest very quickly. Especially since my favourite newbies are either being blasted by a villain edit or not shown at all.

There would have to be a fake eviction of some sort coming up soon. How can the final 4 evictions take up 5 episodes? The house nominations will have to end soon wouldn’t it?

I will now manifest a Reggie or Estelle HoH week. Speaking of HoH did Jaycee just not get any nomination power at all? Or did they just not show it?
Aren't there 6 evictions to go though? 2 next week, 2 week after and then 2 in finale week to get to 3? Don't think we will need one unless my maths is wrong.

Good old Kieran!

With the OGs they don't really have a focus newbie this year.

EeIOrM9.gif

Back