Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 21 Discussion (21 June, 7:30pm)

Was Taras' "Big Move" a good move?

• Yes - it might win him some votes if he makes Final 3

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • No - his actions had a beloved OG removed, it will lose him votes if he makes Final 3

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Yes - the housemates no longer see him as flying under the radar

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • No - he's put a target on himself (from the OGs in particular)

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
Why is Reggie so pissed when she voted for Drew last night instead of Johnson like she was meant to?
She was one of the reasons Tully went home.
Get with the program... It's OK to say this about anyone except Tim or Reggie, they're the ratings drawcards, so they can say or do whatever they want & we all just have to instantly forget what they did for the following nights show... Mkay.... :cool: :roflmao:

It was a rare moment of wit when Big Brother acted upon their list literally.
10 bread = 10 slices of bread
caramello koala = one caramelllo koala
onions written 4 times = 4 bags of onions
So why wasn't it just 4 onions ?????

Have you ever tried to order fruit and veges thru the supermaket online? It is not unusual to order what you think is 1kg bag of apples and get 1 apple. Or order 2 onions and get 2 bags of onions. I don't know if it is the supermarket apps or the people packing it but BB was pretty accurate with that!
Back when I was little, my mum would write a shopping list and drop it off at the supermarket and they'd deliver the goods later in the afternoon. She had pretty spidery handwriting. One day, she wondered why we didn't get sardines. And then realised they had sent us Swansdown toilet paper instead.

OK so I have watched that ball challenge twice in a row where I heard BEEEEUUUUUWWWWW and I can't hear it. Kill me now.
The ball and chain one? I think the sound may have happened when they are climbing on the A frame thing a couple of times (if I have the right sound) I had the luxury of seeing your message and be able to listen out for the sound.
Back when I was little, my mum would write a shopping list and drop it off at the supermarket and they'd deliver the goods later in the afternoon. She had pretty spidery handwriting. One day, she wondered why we didn't get sardines. And then realised they had sent us Swansdown toilet paper instead.
That is so cool that the shop did that for you - I am guessing a smaller town - I don't remember that being something we could do in Auckland. one time recently we ordered 2 1 kg punnets of apples (during covid it seemed the safest) we got 1 punnet and a plastic bag with 1 apple lol)

Have you ever tried to order fruit and veges thru the supermaket online? It is not unusual to order what you think is 1kg bag of apples and get 1 apple. Or order 2 onions and get 2 bags of onions. I don't know if it is the supermarket apps or the people packing it but BB was pretty accurate with that!
Haha! Have to agree! I once thought I'd ordered 4 zucchini but ended up with four packs of three! Zucchini slice for weeks! And a bucket load of ratatouille.

Haha! Have to agree! I once thought I'd ordered 4 zucchini but ended up with four packs of three! Zucchini slice for weeks! And a bucket load of ratatouille.
Its pretty hard to source capable online packers during the aftershocks of the pandemic.
stevie-wonder-piano.gif

The ball and chain one? I think the sound may have happened when they are climbing on the A frame thing a couple of times (if I have the right sound) I had the luxury of seeing your message and be able to listen out for the sound.
Rolling the balls on the planks tonight. I'm gonna listen out for it again tomorrow, It didn't get much of an outing tonight.

Rolling the balls on the planks tonight. I'm gonna listen out for it again tomorrow, It didn't get much of an outing tonight.
oh... I was a bit bored tonight so didn't pay as much attention so can't help you with that one sorry.

Back