Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 21 Discussion (21 June, 7:30pm)

Was Taras' "Big Move" a good move?

• Yes - it might win him some votes if he makes Final 3

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • No - his actions had a beloved OG removed, it will lose him votes if he makes Final 3

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Yes - the housemates no longer see him as flying under the radar

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • No - he's put a target on himself (from the OGs in particular)

Votes: 30 47.6%

• Total voters
Trying not to read anything here yet because I’m half an hour in the past but…

- I think it’s really dodgy isolating Reggie from the scramble. She’s just as entitled as anyone else to strategise in her own right!
- Drew harping on about how useless Taras is because he’s untrustworthy…wow. Pot. Kettle. Black.
- Tim appears to be eating copious amounts of bread throughout the strat chat. Veeery suspicious in a house with only ten slices. Can we blame the edit?

... except if it is your birthday. 🥳
…my birthday isn’t until the end of this month but because our daughter and her husband are about to travel around Australia for abuut 6 - 9 months they are taking me out for dinner… I guess I better go eh?… after all… I’ll be the magic number of 69 years old… I’ve been waiting all my life to reach it lol!… that number seems to roll off my tongue for some reason… cheers.

…… I’ll be the magic number of 69 years old… I’ve been waiting all my life to reach it lol!… that number seems to roll off my tongue for some reason… cheers.
b5c75897c7497291152ccc5cdbcd4c5a--coronation-street-blog-kenneth-williams.jpg

…my birthday isn’t until the end of this month but because our daughter and her husband are about to travel around Australia for abuut 6 - 9 months they are taking me out for dinner… I guess I better go eh?… after all… I’ll be the magic number of 69 years old… I’ve been waiting all my life to reach it lol!… that number seems to roll off my tongue for some reason… cheers.
This just made me lose my shit 🤣 Happy birthday for the end of the month mate!

Here, let me help you ...

Sorry, no, clicking this image will not reveal the sound.
View attachment 58703

This beeeeeuw mystery is ..

"THE BIGGEST EVER CONTROVERSY EVER SEEN ON BIG BROTHER IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION!"

:eek:
Sound work Freddy. Loved it.
I just wish they actually adopted this at the conclusion of the next episode. It might go some way to rescue this dishrag of a season.

Sound work Freddy. Loved it.
I just wish they actually adopted this at the conclusion of the next episode. It might go some way to rescue this dishrag of a season.

Hahaha. True, true.

And a nice pun there ... intentional or otherwise ... "Sound work Freddy." LOL.

Have a great birthday celebration!

Why is Reggie so pissed when she voted for Drew last night instead of Johnson like she was meant to?
She was one of the reasons Tully went home.
Because she never wanted to vote for Johnson. Not last night, not tonight. But she was convinced to vote for him and basically got locked in a cupboard so she couldn’t change her mind, and in the end it was a wasted vote anyway. Estelle is gunning for Johnson, but Reggie really isn’t. I think Reggie’s anger at Gabbie is misplaced though.

Hahaha. True, true.

And a nice pun there ... intentional or otherwise ... "Sound work Freddy." LOL.
Always choose my words carefully freddy. Like a well choreographed dance.
Like a...like a series of Big Brother on 7.

Drew's anger over not being able to trust Taras is so pot calling the kettle black considering the promises he made to Tully.

Gabbie has always been a flipper. Someone should remove her from the equation. We wouldn't even notice.

Interesting to see some more insight into the invisible Jaycee. To add to Drew's description of him as a human meat-bag, we now have his mind likened to that of a 15 year old, and Reggie's frustration that he needs everything done for him.

I actually enjoyed the shopping task. Well, the result.
It was a rare moment of wit when Big Brother acted upon their list literally.
10 bread = 10 slices of bread
caramello koala = one caramelllo koala
onions written 4 times = 4 bags of onions

I actually enjoyed the shopping task. Well, the result.
It was a rare moment of wit when Big Brother acted upon their list literally.
10 bread = 10 slices of bread
caramello koala = one caramelllo koala
onions written 4 times - 4 bags of onions

Yeah, I loved it. They didn't write "white", or "wholemeal" or "slices" or "loaves" ... just "10 bread". BB was indeed out to stitch them up, but the result was quite entertaining.

Back