Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 20 Discussion (20 June, 7:30pm)

In another pre-recorded series, how should housemates be nominated?

• Winner of a challenge nominates

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • The whole house nominates after strategising

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • The whole house nominates with nominations kept secret

Votes: 47 78.3%

• Total voters
This episode did not spark any joy in me. I didn't feel like it was time for her to go. In way, she was screwed by production because drew should've been gone initially anyway. I mean, once Reggie and Tim are gone who is there left to root for? I'd probably hope for Aleisha to win. Where is everyone else sitting? First half of the season I was really excited and happy...now I almost dread watching.

Where am.I sitting? Hmm. The few newbies that I liked, I am now not so sure. In no particular order, Tara's, well, he showed true colours on tonight's show. Well, that is to say the edit made him look bad. Aleisha, I genuinely liked her for a bit, until she got all "Queen of the house" and hissy fitty when things didn't go her way. Gabbie, I like her, but the edits don't show enough of her to know if she is still helping OGs, playing both sides, helping only newbies, or even flying a little under the radar.

So, I will stick with majority consensus and go with Reggie.

I used to like Tim, and some of me still does, but since those recent Tweets; well, nuf said.

So Taras sent me a voice note on insta. There’s more to the HOH story he can’t disclose at the moment. Not meant to talk about things that aren’t in the edit yet. His words “tonight’s edit was ruthless”

Interesting.

So Taras sent me a voice note on insta. There’s more to the HOH story he can’t disclose at the moment. Not meant to talk about things that aren’t in the edit yet. His words “tonight’s edit was ruthless”
I wonder what he thought could have been included that would have worked in his favour though? He targeted the wrong person (I guess he wasn’t to know the viewers would want Tully to stay…) and wouldn’t own the move. Tim is proof that if you’re going to get away with cunty moves you have to own it. In the eviction room Tully became Tully Smite and ate him up! He just came across so poorly. Even his luscious pecs couldn’t have saved him! 😬

Maybe best not to reveal stuff like this yet (esp if it'll come to light later) - esp if he's a potential final 3
Mods can delete, there was no specific information given except for what is already known, it’s highly edited and they can’t talk about things yet.

Mods can delete, there was no specific information given except for what is already known, it’s highly edited and they can’t talk about things yet.
They may as well keep it, nothing has been said that's against the rules, we all know that there is heavy editing to create narratives and to take things out of context, and I'll be very interested to hear what Taras actually does have to say when he's able.

I wonder what he thought could have been included that would have worked in his favour though? He targeted the wrong person (I guess he wasn’t to know the viewers would want Tully to stay…) and wouldn’t own the move. Tim is proof that if you’re going to get away with cunty moves you have to own it. In the eviction room Tully became Tully Smite and ate him up! He just came across so poorly. Even his luscious pecs couldn’t have saved him! 😬
I might be reading into things but I do think some of the hms change their stories or try to wire the public in with statements as they watch the show and see how the public interpret things. So for example he inserted himself in the Tim/stele saga with tully as if to remind tully and also ensure the public know he was there for her at one point. Could it be it’s because he knew tully was now liked and he knew what was coming? Who knows really but it shows these delayed formats are crap

I am gutted by Tullys eviction.
I am proud of her trying to hold Taras as accountable for his “big move”.

Just a side note here. We as housemates collectively cannot speak of anything outside of the edit.. (in the words of julia gillard) not now not ever.
You can't speak of anything outside the edit?

So when we used to look at yours and Tully's posts for extra info of things going on in the house, you can't do that anymore? Is there an expiry date?

Back