Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 18 Discussion (14 June, 7:30pm)

If there were no OG's this season which three Newbies would you liked to have seen reach the finale?

• Aleisha

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Brenton

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Gabbie

Votes: 49 62.0%
  • Jaycee

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Johnson

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Jules

Votes: 21 26.6%
  • Taras

Votes: 65 82.3%
  • Josh,Mel,Lara,Joel,Lulu or Sam

Votes: 5 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The whole temptation thing was very annoying.

The worst "letters from home" time-wasting borrowed from Survivor.

Didn't there used to be no outside world contact in the house?

There is no way a letter or video from home for one person is worth $80 from a small shopping budget.

Plus it makes lousy viewing watching people blubber.

Tully badly wanted it but took one for the team, and I respect that.

Many of the others were just greedy.

Just caught up on tonights.

- Think Tim means 'The Persistence Of Memory' by Salvador Dali
giphy.gif

- Geez here wringing the absolute most out Sam and Drew.
- Also tough end of the deal in a few ways tonight. We had the first group of suckers only being offered Letters, then videos, to special surprises for Tim and Johnson specifically
- Then Jules and Reggie get conveniently paired up (did Reggie throw that challenge?) and poor Gabbie, Johnsons already safe being HoH so he had no skin in the game but still gave a good effort.
- The OG talk before the challenge with Reggie was funny.
- Should be interesting to see who wins tomorrow night.

Also was Reggie wearing some BB2003 merch shirt in one of the diary room scenes (EDIT about 53 mins in the ep)? I think it had some of the pixel people from the website and opening credits that year on it.

Also she was serving some Kath n Kim 'Look at Moiyyye' in the 'better sort your shit out you two' scene haha.

Last edited:
Sorry to say but this show is just an over orchestrated over edited farce for me now.
It was telling to see the heavily edited conversation in the waiting room. To such an extent where there was about a 10 second (supposed) convo exchange between Tim and Brenton which was just umms and ahhs and unrelated answers to the conversation posed by the other. It was nonsensical. It was a jarring mess. I realise that they edited in a "time dissolve" to show the passing of time but at one stage of a supposed genuine exchange it was like two people speaking different languages to each other such was the bone lazy editing. Perhaps I shouldnt say lazy, . The editors must be on triple pay time for the amount of work they have to do to clay mould this abortion into something they consider interesting.
Even more telling, is the use of the "disembodied vocal effect". Where you hear a controversial (shock...horror) quote from one of the housemates without any vision of them actually saying it, let alone a context.
And then they pour buckets of more mayo by repeating said comments as a reverberating loop.
The shark has never jumped so high.

Last edited:
The lack of imagination and variation in the challenges is staggering.
It seems like the only things the producers know how to do are -
* Standing on something until your limbs give out
* Getting a ball in a hole
Tonight's seemed to go on forever, with not a hint of excitement or tension at any stage.

The lack of imagination and variation in the challenges is staggering.
It seems like the only things the producers know how to do are -
* Standing on something until your limbs give out
* Getting a ball in a hole
Tonight's seemed to go on forever, with not a hint of excitement or tension at any stage.
I think Tully said the challenges weren’t as varied because Reggie’s disability had to be taken into account. It wouldn’t have been fair to have her sit out if the challenge was outside of her capabilities.

I think Tully said the challenges weren’t as varied because Reggie’s disability had to be taken into account. It wouldn’t have been fair to have her sit out if the challenge was outside of her capabilities.
I was thinking tonight that trying to guide a ball into a hole she couldn't see was hardly fair to Reggie.

Back