Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 17 Discussion (13 June, 7:30pm)

Which OG have you most changed your opinion about since their original season?

• Reggie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Dave

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Estelle

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Tully

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Drew

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • Trevor

• Layla

• Total voters
Tully has changed the most for me. She seems more aware of her surroundings and who is in it compared to before where she seemed more absorbed in her own world. The way she handled herself and you can see she has matured, especially when she expressed her thoughts on the whole Drew saga (drew on the other hand was so disrespectful in his response). Yeah I’m liking her a lot more this season.

I knew Tim was going to get a lot of airtime, but I didn’t think it would be this extreme. I’ve been keeping count of the diary room confessionals and he has more than Danny did at this point. And Danny’s edit was extreme.

I knew Tim was going to get a lot of airtime, but I didn’t think it would be this extreme. I’ve been keeping count of the diary room confessionals and he has more than Danny did at this point. And Danny’s edit was extreme.
Tim was always going to be a main character but I’m surprised how much air time he is getting too, especially because I don’t believe he gets to final 3…

…evenin’ all… hey I just thought that I’d let you all know… the Sonia Photoshop where she’s doing the ‘Time warp’ is my 100th Photoshop… that’s right… I have absolutely no life obviously lol!… although… apart from getting heaps of images from my good mate up_all_night and managing to take a few screenshots from the ‘deleted scenes’ on 7plus myself (but I can’t take screenshots of the shows episodes themselves… weird)… I’ve basically run out of images to do any more… so you’ll all be happy to know that you’ll be getting a rest from my warped sense of humour for a while… lol!… until a few trickle through now and then… I’ll be keeping my eye on the ‘deleted scenes’ on 7 plus to lift images from when they put extra ones up… anyway… I chose Estelle in the Poll… I just wish that I could’ve put Tully up too… both of those ladies have turned my head around from what I used to think of them in their original series…colour me impressed indeed!…cheers.

I remember the days when the evictee was interviewed on Rove & you'd eagerly await that time, in case you could garner a snippet of info on what was going on in the house...
You could not go online if you were in a different time zone due to News sites making evictions the main headline story... (now you can surf the internet at any time, coz no one cares anymore hahaha nothing much is reported)
Watching that stupid late night show and getting pissed off coz they'd play stupid TV games & all you wanted was vision from in the house...

Now, nuffin... a few nights a week of stuff that happened 6 months ago 🥴:cool:

This is off topic, but I was just considering all the ways the game has changed (pretty much all for the worse) and thought about the dynamic created by the combination of HM nominations and the public vote. With overt strategic talk being forbidden back in the day (ironically that’s all we get now) the HMs had to draw conclusions of how successfully they were playing by public response during live evictions and the cheers or boos from the audience. Many’s the time people popular in the house were bemused by public opinion not in their favour, and HMs who were at the bottom of the house pecking order who were constantly nominated yet saved by the public vote were then further ostracised by jealous and resentful HMs for being so popular with the public. It’s a hugely significant aspect of the game in the past that added all kinds of layers to gameplay that we don’t get now.

As for the poll, Tim and Drew haven’t matured at all where as you can clearly see how Tully, Estelle and Reggie have evolved.
Yes I remember how shocked some of the housemates were at some of the public decisions. Dino and Katie in 2006 being two good examples, everyone seemed to think they would be super popular. Jo in 2003 was also someone who was way more popular in the house than she was with the public.

I remember the days when the evictee was interviewed on Rove & you'd eagerly await that time, in case you could garner a snippet of info on what was going on in the house...
You could not go online if you were in a different time zone due to News sites making evictions the main headline story... (now you can surf the internet at any time, coz no one cares anymore hahaha nothing much is reported)
Watching that stupid late night show and getting pissed off coz they'd play stupid TV games & all you wanted was vision from in the house...

Now, nuffin... a few nights a week of stuff that happened 6 months ago 🥴:cool:
I know, it was like a full time job, what with the daily shows, uplates, uncuts and friday night games. I was glued to it!

Last edited:
Back