Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
I’m really disappointed in this tweet. No matter how he feels about Estelle at this moment, you do not get to throw in someone’s face their past trauma. That to me is a dickhead move and I stand by that. Estelle and himself may not see eye to eye and that’s fine. Just because people don’t get along doesn’t mean one is bad and the other is good or one is right and the other is wrong- they just have differing experiences and perspectives. But throwing Ben Norris in her face is a bullshit move. It was clear as day that he was a wanker to her. This was when there was still some evidence of showing what’s happening in the house and we didn’t have to work stuff out or wait for the hms to clarify for us. Tim lost the argument the moment he needed to bring up the past and a past he was most definitely not part of at the time. He needs to really look into himself and think before posting because whilst his frustrations are showing, his managing of how he reacts is a bigger issue he needs to resolve

giphy.gif
@bleachy_dude, the comedic relief we need tonight

I don't see the house letting both of them get to the end, at some point one of them will be snipped almost certainly I'd say.
I think you’re right. I think Reggie still has some sense in reading people though so will go further, but I’ve enjoyed seeing Dave again. Seeing the older OG’s has been a lovely reminder of what tv was for me growing up. I hope they do it again tbh if there is another bb, I wonder if Vesna will be what she was, not exactly same as I’m sure she would have grown but I mean see that personality still somewhere. I also loved bree too. Gosh to make it into a format where the current generation can enjoy it but also be reminiscent for us older ones reliving our childhood would be awesome. Again though put it across social media for us to watch. It’s also to get leaks I think too. Okay well I completely went off topic there

I saw that but wasn’t sure if it had been confirmed. Well i hope she feels welcomed to join our discussions and offer her time in the house. And also gets a laugh from the creative posters
Estelle liked my message saying hi to Tully earlier today. That's after I saw her being online.

I guess that's confirmation it's really Tully. Not some imposter.

I would love for Tully to join in and chat with us.

Last edited:
Estelle I felt didn't listen to Tim when he mentioned the lollies. He wasn't having a go at you. He was saying you will look bad to all the others who haven't had lollies yet. He was right in that instance. It doesn't matter what your intentions were, it's how other people perceive you that will.matter. he is saying you were coming across to the house as a little.entitled. he never said he personally thought you were.

Tim was absolutely having a go at Estelle. HE made her look bad by loudly reiterating to everyone that she’d just had access to lollies the week before. Once Tim gets a reaction he presses harder. It’s all part of his plan. He understands that he ultimately needs the OG’s out of the way if he’s going to win. He orchestrated Trevor’s eviction. He damaged Dave’s previously perfect reputation with the group. He’s needled Tully. He has been laying groundwork against Estelle since she put up the J’s. He told everyone about Drew’s deal. Tim is definitely playing the long game.

Last edited:
Tim was absolutely having a go at Estelle. HE made her look bad by loudly reiterating to everyone that she’d just had access to lollies the week before. Once Tim gets a reaction he pressed harder. It’s all part of his plan. He understands that he ultimately needs the OG’s out of the way if he’s going to win. He orchestrated Trevor’s eviction. He damaged Dave’s previously perfect reputation with the group. He’s needled Tully. He has been laying groundwork against Estelle since she put up the J’s. He told everyone about Drew’s deal. Tim is definitely playing the long game.
Yeah this tbh

I’m really disappointed in this tweet. No matter how he feels about Estelle at this moment, you do not get to throw in someone’s face their past trauma. That to me is a dickhead move and I stand by that. Estelle and himself may not see eye to eye and that’s fine. Just because people don’t get along doesn’t mean one is bad and the other is good or one is right and the other is wrong- they just have differing experiences and perspectives. But throwing Ben Norris in her face is a bullshit move. It was clear as day that he was a wanker to her. This was when there was still some evidence of showing what’s happening in the house and we didn’t have to work stuff out or wait for the hms to clarify for us. Tim lost the argument the moment he needed to bring up the past and a past he was most definitely not part of at the time. He needs to really look into himself and think before posting because whilst his frustrations are showing, his managing of how he reacts is a bigger issue he needs to resolve
🙌
You said it ALL

I think you’re right. I think Reggie still has some sense in reading people though so will go further, but I’ve enjoyed seeing Dave again. Seeing the older OG’s has been a lovely reminder of what tv was for me growing up. I hope they do it again tbh if there is another bb, I wonder if Vesna will be what she was, not exactly same as I’m sure she would have grown but I mean see that personality still somewhere. I also loved bree too. Gosh to make it into a format where the current generation can enjoy it but also be reminiscent for us older ones reliving our childhood would be awesome. Again though put it across social media for us to watch. It’s also to get leaks I think too. Okay well I completely went off topic there
I wonder if they considered casting any OGs with one of their kids as a newbie. Probably not a huge amount of original housemates to choose from who have kids old enough, especially as from around BB5 onwards they declared only single people made interesting housemates.

The dream casting of course would be the child of two housemates who met on Big Brother. As my interest in housemates disappears though the moment they walk out the door I've no idea if any of the classic showmances stood the test of time when they left the house

Back