Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
What was Tim angry about when he made his tweet? Did something happen thats not shown on TV?.tim doesn't usually.get.mad like that
He's angry at Estelles tweets. Thinking she isn't talking well of him when she tweets about her thoughts and what was going on in the house for her at the moment in time that the episode was recorded. Like for all we know Estelle and Johnson could be married now, but Estelle isn't revealing that on twitter, just posting some of the issues she was having with Johnson at the time the episode was recorded.
According to Monday's EPG, that's exactly what happens. How predictable of 7.
Bleh. oh my gosh. Far out. Im assuming it doesn't name them though. Man.. here's hoping it's not too bad.

I appreciate this. I felt it was a different take totally. I wrote something before.
Drew & Tim were also trying to create a target in me.
Im guessing it's a lot different being there too. I've come late to the episode, so I appreciate you've explained your pov already.

I'll say it again, I think Tully is a good egg. Liking her much more these days. The whole showmance in 2013 with Drew, turned me off her.

I didn't watch BB back in 2012, so I don't know a lot about you. I think you're pretty cool what I have seen of you in BB2022.

Fancy that this little ol forum getting a mention in MSM. I didn't do nuffin, honest. 😇
Oh you missed the good old days when Timmy would be on a current affair because of this place 🤣

He's angry at Estelles tweets. Thinking she isn't talking well of him when she tweets about her thoughts and what was going on in the house for her at the moment in time that the episode was recorded. Like for all we know Estelle and Johnson could be married now, but Estelle isn't revealing that on twitter, just posting some of the issues she was having with Johnson at the time the episode was recorded.

Bleh. oh my gosh. Far out. Im assuming it doesn't name them though. Man.. here's hoping it's not too bad.
Estelle...and Johnson.....congratulations...
Can we leak this to kyle and Jackie o ? 🤣🤣🤣

Well we are all famous. The forums are no longer our niche hideout 🤍

This Photoshop is not intended to make light of the situation.
Rather, it is to highlight the irony and the seriousness of it.

Each "side" has their own points and thoughts on the issue here, right or wrong,
(there are always two sides to every story), but, regardless, Tim's Tweet was not
OK, and the country have let him know it.

BBAU_2022_Tim.jpg

Last edited:
WELL.

giphy.gif

Tim was always NASTY but funny about it until things didn't go his way. Notice how DEFENSIVE he became when Estelle stood up to him and told him to shut up. Has happened a few times this season already when he has back to the wall. Classic narcissist bully (i.e. @Consuela ).

Drew is just foul. Both he and Tim SKIDDING towards FORTY and acting like a pair of rude, entitled clowns. I had no idea that Drew was rude to Lulu but quelle surprise right, seems like he values women based on if he wants to stick his dick in it or not.

Hmm another disappointing ep I'm afraid...as soon as task was laid down i was ready for a shower and toilet run, boring! Sigh I'll give it a chance tonight...

Y'know, call me cynical but i think Tully 'cries' a lot because she knows producers LOVE it and it GUARANTEES screen time!
I wonder if its her social game? When she cries people are drawn to her and she gets those chats in...i will clarify that i dont think its deliberate.....

Well we are all famous. The forums are no longer our niche hideout 🤍

ONOOooo the media wanna use our corner of the internet for their fodder ahhhhh this is a good place to talk it all out and have discussions to reach a general consensus. and have fun!!!!

Just caught up on the thread! Another good episode considering the quality of the show in general. I am over Tim now, more so because I am sick of him getting the Danny sized amount of airtime. Please distribute it more fairly. Sooooo team Estelle in that argument, the point was clearly made that the issue was about the respect for the HoH, not the lollies. Tim is still gaslighting for the sake of reactions almost a decade later and I still don't completely see the appeal that others do. Although, he is playing a really strong game. Not once has he even received a nomination vote or even come close to being evicted. And in fairness to him he hasn't even needed advantages like Danny did.

Reggie was fun tonight, the way she made such a huge mistake was hilarious. I love how much she just didn't even realise what she was doing. I also like that she got a boost in airtime and is starting to think about targeting floaters rather than just this side vs that side and focusing on the big stars. I hope this spike in visibility is maintained for the rest of the season as she doesn't really have a storyline other than being loveable and naive. But I guess that is her storyline.

I am surprised with how much I like Tully this time around and how much I choose to look at her emotional responses through her point of view rather than judging them. Her and Estelle need more airtime of them together. I think the two of them have great minds for this game. Estelle especially has surprised me with how she perceives the game. I like that we've seen big shots taken upfront. Just like nominating Aleisha.
Yes I was genuiely impressed with Reggie's read on Gabbie. Gabbie 100 per cent will backstab Dave and Reggie later on if she's still there and go to the end with Johnson et al from the other side for an easy win. Reggie needs her out.

Back