Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
I can understand in the past that people found Tim funny, but this season features something different to others. Living in the house again can act as a context-depandant cue for unpleasant memories. Namely for Tully and Estelle. Like others have mentioned it did remind me a lot of scenarios with Ben Norris and Estelle in 2012. The environment well could bring those memories back and release emotions one cannot expect or control. I think that is one thing Tim doesn't take into account with the show is the emotional side for the contestants. More power to someone who can easily seperate the two, but not everyone can.
We were definitely ridiculed for being too much "heart players" and now Tim is taking the role that he thinks I was trying to always take Moral high ground and make people look like "bad people" if I didn't like them..
Lol I can't make anyone look like a bad person, they can just do shit things.. Anyway I digress.

I know I laughed at the promos but in no way would I ever want someone to genuinely be distressed. The promos served their purpose I suppose as I did react to how I assume they would want me to. In saying that it’s the ugly crying I laughed about being angled from every position the cameras could capture. I would laugh at my own ugly crying to be honest because who actually looks good in that state. I hope tully laughs at the production they make out of it and take back the power

We were definitely ridiculed for being too much "heart players" and now Tim is taking the role that he thinks I was trying to always take Moral high ground and make people look like "bad people" if I didn't like them..
Lol I can't make anyone look like a bad person, they can just do shit things.. Anyway I digress.
I think showing tully as a heart player has redeemed her in so many ways to the public eye. I think last time the whole romance storyline took away from that. I think many value heart players like you because it’s real and not mind games. Mind games can be funny and entertaining to some degree but at the end of the day you need to relate and so many do with you and tully now too. Here’s hoping that tonight’s episode does not exaggerate a shitty time and shows some respect to feelings

I think showing tully as a heart player has redeemed her in so many ways to the public eye. I think last time the whole romance storyline took away from that. I think many value heart players like you because it’s real and not mind games. Mind games can be funny and entertaining to some degree but at the end of the day you need to relate and so many do with you and tully now too. Here’s hoping that tonight’s episode does not exaggerate a shitty time and shows some respect to feelings
I agree. I understand the show needed to evolve, but it was meant to be a social game with slight manipulation. I mean look at the publics reaction to Johnnie Cass, he was an angel. I feel it went downhill when the majority of housemates became mean manipulative game players and i feel Ben &Tims' season is peak that. Jmo

I just watched the episode.
I felt sorry for aleisha until she banged on abiut girl code. Yoy don't deserve protection because you have a vagina.

Estelle I felt didn't listen to Tim when he mentioned the lollies. He wasn't having a go at you. He was saying you will look bad to all the others who haven't had lollies yet. He was right in that instance. It doesn't matter what your intentions were, it's how other people perceive you that will.matter. he is saying you were coming across to the house as a little.entitled. he never said he personally thought you were.

Dave and Reggie....Dave is a lovely guy but is one of the weakest.minded people in the show. Always doing what he is told.
Reggie could become prime.minister one day , accidentally nuke half the planet and would still be forgiven.

Oh crap. I hope it isn't one where two are spirited away and get to watch and do revenge and crap. If that's what it is I'd most like it to be Gabbie and Jaycee, whereas if it's Drew and Aleisha that gets fake evicted that just gives them privileges and I don't think they really need that with their bad behaviour.
That tweet made me feel sick...seriously. WTF Tim?

Yep. Same here. Major turn off. Like is he having a word to him spoken by PR or someone a bit more wiser saying it's not good to do that? Maybe should delete the tweet, and do a bit of an apology about he overeacted?

Oh crap. I hope it isn't one where two are spirited away and get to watch and do revenge and crap. If that's what it is I'd most like it to be Gabbie and Jaycee, whereas if it's Drew and Aleisha that gets fake evicted that just gives them privileges and I don't think they really need that with their bad behaviour.

Yep. Same here. Major turn off. Like is he having a word to him spoken by PR or someone a bit more wiser saying it's not good to do that? Maybe should delete the tweet, and do a bit of an apology about he overeacted?
What was Tim angry about when he made his tweet? Did something happen thats not shown on TV?.tim doesn't usually.get.mad like that

According to Monday's EPG, that's exactly what happens. How predictable of 7.

Tully has a huge level of empathy and is emotionally invested in people. It has been so nice getting to know her.

Well we are all famous. The forums are no longer our niche hideout 🤍

Thanks for posting Estelle. I was wondering when things would reach the media. They like to report on the various MAFS tiffs and so forth so was waiting if anyone was going to pick this up.

Thing is this forum is still secret! Well not exactly secret but it doesn't give a link to here or mention this place. Just says you regularly post on 'a popular Big Brother forum'.

I just watched the episode.
I felt sorry for aleisha until she banged on abiut girl code. Yoy don't deserve protection because you have a vagina.

Estelle I felt didn't listen to Tim when he mentioned the lollies. He wasn't having a go at you. He was saying you will look bad to all the others who haven't had lollies yet. He was right in that instance. It doesn't matter what your intentions were, it's how other people perceive you that will.matter. he is saying you were coming across to the house as a little.entitled. he never said he personally thought you were.

Dave and Reggie....Dave is a lovely guy but is one of the weakest.minded people in the show. Always doing what he is told.
Reggie could become prime.minister one day , accidentally nuke half the planet and would still be forgiven.
I appreciate this. I felt it was a different take totally. I wrote something before.
Drew & Tim were also trying to create a target in me.

Tully has a huge level of empathy and is emotionally invested in people. It has been so nice getting to know her.
I'll say it again, I think Tully is a good egg. Liking her much more these days. The whole showmance in 2013 with Drew, turned me off her.

I didn't watch BB back in 2012, so I don't know a lot about you. I think you're pretty cool what I have seen of you in BB2022.

Fancy that this little ol forum getting a mention in MSM. I didn't do nuffin, honest. 😇

Back