Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 15 Discussion (7 Jun, 7:30pm)

How do you feel about Sam's real eviction from the house?

• Happy!

Votes: 48 84.2%
  • Sad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mixed!

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
Yeah, it's bad. I almost feel like quitting all BB and not watching anymore because his tweet is from the now, whereas as I said before those like lulu, Estelle, Taras and Reggie are tweeting thoughts and such from the period of the shows we're watching. Like just giving insight into the episodes we're watching, being mindful of spoliers whilst Tim's is a fast forward to the end of the story and it's not nice.

Either way he has gone way down in my opinion of him now. I wonder what those like Tully think of his outburst. I notice whilst she tries to be open and honest she's also very polished if that's the right word, so hasn't directly commented on it. Neither has Reggie who is very supportive of Estelle on twitter, and yet Tim conveys he is close with her. I noticed Lulu replied in shock to Tim and he recently posted photos with her, so will be interesting if he thinks on it as Lulu has posted her disappointment towards him.

Also I wonder if Tim still checks into here, as he did post here once upon a time.
This is sorta why I am confused. We live tweet and keep it pretty on task. I was talking about Drew particularly because all week people asked why I have it “in” for Drew and what forged mine & Jules’s decisions to target him… I havent come out saying he is a stark raving bully. He did have unkind & unnecessary commentary running on the side which we are seeing anyway with his comment aboit me, Jaycee and whoever else. It was to add context about why he is my biggest target.. I can’t just fast forward to now with how or what the relationship has or hasnt evolved to because that is so lame and not a true representation of what is happening in the house.

Tim is shown with Tully early on as being “unnecessarily cruel” (her words) and you have also seen him be less than kind to me.
Particularly tonight when he has dressed in drag his “i was just helping you about the lollies”.
No he wasn’t if he was he would have pulled me aside.
He was purposefully grandstanding to try & create a rift & target in me like he did Dave with the Tully nomination…
Tim could see I was already becoming upset & it was not about the lollies.

We were eating rice for 16 hours and he had KFC and is telling me about food? He also ate everything in the house including peoples left overs they tried to save. Which again how petty to even mention but is he really pulling this lollie privilege on me ?

Reggie, Tully & I were the most naggy HMs trying to police the food cause noone seemed to care much about everyone as a dynamic. Lol i mean i think i stretched & tried to use it in my nom for Joel as he “was selfish eating all the food” (vegan) like how ridiculous is all this when you say it out loud! Lol.

There is a moment in that house where I am told i cannot hang in the yard by a housemate after I pull them up on saying unkind things about another but I dont need to publicly talk about all that because even though we are all going through trials and tribulations with one another in the game i dont want to draw attention to the stuff that really actually hurt. We want to still have a line to protect eachother even if in the game we butt heads big time.

Tonight has shown alot that is for sure and not what I had ever hoped for…

Dont even know if this makes sense.

I hope people aren't swayed by how good a strategic/manipulative player Tim is, so that they can't see that he often crosses the line in the way he treats people, even those who consider him a friend.

He was undoubtedly gaslighting Estelle in the episode tonight, trying to make it seem like she was being unreasonable over a jar of lollies.
And then when someone pushes back, he carries it over into real life.

I'm sure there is a whole lot more to it than what we see, and it may well just be a character he's portraying, but it doesn't come across well.
He’s now unnecessarily brought up Norris and is gaslighting Estelle about her 2012 experience. His style of manipulation, particularly towards females on the show, just doesn’t fly the same way it did a decade ago.

All very interesting. But they have to outplay each other to win. Don‘t they? Like any game… there are good sports and bad sports.
I sure as hell wouldn’t want to be in that house! I’m pretty sure I would come out bonkers.

The question to whether or not to believe what ever Tim has to say in his tweets is the epitomical reason why we need feeds.

"epitomical " ... nice word. :thumbsup:

Yes, you are 100% correct. Seeing them interact and post etc in the outside world, is, these days, the only way we do get to see their real personalities. Cos we sure as hell don't get to see their personalities on the show.

This is sorta why I am confused. We live tweet and keep it pretty on task. I was talking about Drew particularly because all week people asked why I have it “in” for Drew and what forged mine & Jules’s decisions to target him… I havent come out saying he is a stark raving bully. He did have unkind & unnecessary commentary running on the side which we are seeing anyway with his comment aboit me, Jaycee and whoever else. It was to add context about why he is my biggest target.. I can’t just fast forward to now with how or what the relationship has or hasnt evolved to because that is so lame and not a true representation of what is happening in the house.

Tim is shown with Tully early on as being “unnecessarily cruel” (her words) and you have also seen him be less than kind to me.
Particularly tonight when he has dressed in drag his “i was just helping you about the lollies”.
No he wasn’t if he was he would have pulled me aside.
He was purposefully grandstanding to try & create a rift & target in me like he did Dave with the Tully nomination…
Tim could see I was already becoming upset & it was not about the lollies.

We were eating rice for 16 hours and he had KFC and is telling me about food? He also ate everything in the house including peoples left overs they tried to save. Which again how petty to even mention but is he really pulling this lollie privilege on me ?

Reggie, Tully & I were the most naggy HMs trying to police the food cause noone seemed to care much about everyone as a dynamic. Lol i mean i think i stretched & tried to use it in my nom for Joel as he “was selfish eating all the food” (vegan) like how ridiculous is all this when you say it out loud! Lol.

There is a moment in that house where I am told epitomical after I pull them up on saying unkind things about another but I dont need to publicly talk about all that because even though we are all going through trials and tribulations with one another in the game i dont want to draw attention to the stuff that really actually hurt. We want to still have a line to protect eachother even if in the game we butt heads big time.

Tonight has shown alot that is for sure and not what I had ever hoped for…

Dont even know if this makes sense.

Yes, this does make sense, @Estelle.Landy . In fact, for me personally, you have made me see the lollies incident far better and with proper context.

On the show, the lollies got confiscated by Big Brother, and then they showed you "complaining" about that. Well, that is how it looked to me when I watched it. The show made it look like you were upset that your lollies had been taken away (ie, it IS about the lollies), and it looked to me like Tim was trying to give you advice that you should let that slide or else risk looking like a priviledged little complaining kid which could put a target on your back. Especially considering they showed a bewildered look on Tim's face when you retorted and defended yourself. But, in your post, you have provided some additional details that I / we, the viewer, were not necessarily aware of. As a result, that incident takes on a whole different light to me now. And, ha, I had actually forgotten that Tim (and Aleisha) had eaten KFC in the diary room, which do make his comments to you look a bit hypocritical indeed.

Your post here, and the other details you mention in it about food eating, left overs stealing, being told you cannot hang in the yard by a housemate, etc ... really do highlight the importance that viewers should really be shown unedited content, HM conversations, and everything else possible, ala the good 'ol days. Without that background stuff, context is lost, and certain HMs can be made to look either good or bad by the production editing. So much for the public voting a "worthy" winner at the end, eh.

In summary, nice post, yes it makes sense, thanks for the context and additional info, and keep doing what you're doing and posting what your posting cos you're doing a fine job of it.

Last edited:
ok while I am trawling through their social media accounts. Drew has made his first Bb post. Maybe he was waiting until Sam was gone. I guess it’s not to fun to live post about an ex-girlfriend.

i noticed this tooooo.

its kinda of ugly how it alllll played out. I hope it doesn't get .. worse?? who knows. i also wonder when the heck the fake eviction is going to be??!

Not sure if this is an inside joke or something. But just in case - that is never ever, ever, ever the correct use of grammar. Sticky was correct.

One of my biggest pet peeves seeing how many people say and write this on a daily basis.
Well you’re gonna love the fact that BB did it also!

Not sure if this is an inside joke or something. But just in case - that is never ever, ever, ever the correct use of grammar. Sticky was correct.

One of my biggest pet peeves seeing how many people say and write this on a daily basis.

Yeah, society these days, mostly thanks the Internet, has gone to the dogs when it comes to grammar. "Should of", "off of", "It's a good read", "It's a good watch", incorrect use of "who" when "whom" should be used, and so on and so forth. My Dad is a right grammar nazi and he complains often about what he reads and hears. I accept that language does evolve over time ... but, there are some things which really can grate.

Yeah, society these days, mostly thanks the Internet, has gone to the dogs when it comes to grammar. "Should of", "off of", "It's a good read", "It's a good watch", incorrect use of "who" when "whom" should be used, and so on and so forth. My Dad is a right grammar nazi and he complains often about what he reads and hears. I accept that language does evolve over time ... but, there are some things which really can grate.
I could care less 🤷

Back