Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2022 - Episode 13 Discussion (1 Jun, 7:30pm)

Big Brother drags you kicking & screaming into his house… Who would you align with?

• OG alliance

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • Newbie alliance

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Be a floater (no alliance)

Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Start your own alliance

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Align with only a few

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Throw your mic on the floor, chuck a tanty, storm into the dairy room & tell Big Brother to get ***

Votes: 8 10.8%
  • Other (let us know your choice)

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm watching this live, but on Apple TV rather than watching in on the telly. Streaming is the only way I watch things now. My Apple TV is my favourite purchase ever.
I think effort would have to be made to move it from the televised viewing to social media. Don’t know how they would do it, but they need to somehow for more engagement and hype

Let’s be honest. We’re all streaming, watching content while supposedly working these days. And the amount of people who edit footage on tik tok, well you would always be in the loop. It’s the perfect format for shows like this I think
Not to mention practically everyone now has a phone capable of tuning in on the go. 3 Mobile could have only dreamed.

I’ve never done a rewatch of 2006 so I only really remember him coming out, his relationship with Camilla and his queenie spat when he pulled his microphone off 😬
If you check out the BBAU rewatch I wrote a very lengthy character summary of him after I watched the series. Compared to this time, he was very condescending at times in 06. He seems to be a lot more comfortable within himself now.

I see where you’re coming from, however I know myself I barely have time to watch the shows on time, I think live would work if it was streamed somehow on Insta/tiktok. Definitely not TV. Big brothers viewers are predominantly coming from streaming/catch up.

They'd just need an app that can be on any device.

If there was BB live streaming, ideally I would want to be able to stream it on my TV, PC, Phone and Tablet.

Back