Skip to main content

MasterChef Australia: Fans & Favourites

Christina is another one I don't remember and if she were to ever come back I probably wouldn't remember her then either.

2011 and All Stars
Oh dear! Poor thing was invisible! I admit that I've missed a few seasons here and there (can't remember which ones though...except that I never saw Andy's season...had NO idea who he was until he became a judge) so maybe she was in those.

Also don't know the woman with the blonde hair from the faves who likes to take charge of things...she runs or is a chef at restaurant/s or something? Don't particularly like her. She is bloody minded and takes shortcuts that don't pay off.

Also don't know the woman with the blonde hair from the faves who likes to take charge of things...she runs or is a chef at restaurant/s or something? Don't particularly like her. She is bloody minded and takes shortcuts that don't pay off.
Mindy?
I saw her season but she didn't stand out to me as memorable, and wouldn't have made my shortlist to return.

The problem I guess is that the really memorable ones (Poh, Reynold, Marion etc) are now too successful on their own to need it.

Btw, they really can keep their 'fine dining'.
Two of the 'best' dishes, one from either team, pretty much amounted to chicken liver pate (yuck) and a plate of peas, baby corn, radishes and lettuce.

Maybe they couldn't get Dani Venn (Lego hair).

LOL! Did you ever read or post on the old channel 10 Masterchef forums mate? That was the last time I heard and remembered everyone talking about "Lego Hair"...lol

I even remember posting a picture over there back then (which wasn't allowed on those forums) of a Legoman's head...lol. Cheers!

1652290626773.png

LOL! Did you ever read or post on the old channel 10 Masterchef forums mate? That was the last time I heard and remembered everyone talking about "Lego Hair"...lol

I even remember posting a picture over there back then (which wasn't allowed on those forums) of a Legoman's head...lol. Cheers!

View attachment 57819
No but we always called her Lego Hair here too.

What's for dinner?
Certainly not pea, baby corn, radish and lettuce salad with tea and honey vinaigrette and goats cheese mousse.

You don't make friends with salad INDEED,

LOL! Right on!

I'm sure I also remember the Big Brother housemates singing and dancing along to this "You don't win friends with salad" tune sometime when BB was on channel 9? I can't seem to find the video clip on youtube.

Cheers!

It's going to be pretty tedious till the top 10 or so I reckon. A few of the weaker Favs will go but I can only see maybe 3-4 fans being good enough for the top 10 at this point.

Back