Skip to main content

BBAU 2022: Promos and other news (includes spoilers)

Brekkie

Staff member
Just adding a thread which will take over from the pre-season thread for promos relating to the next episode and other little titbits and spoilers which falls out of the episode threads. Guessing they might release the first few minutes ahead of the broadcast as they've done a couple of times before.

Guessing they might release the first few minutes ahead of the broadcast as they've done a couple of times before.
They just released the first 3-and-a-half-minutes on 7Plus. Nothing we haven’t already seen tidbits of though.

Great marketing strategy… mobile phone discussion when they aren’t allowed phones in the house? 🤣🙄

Attachments

• 7951A693-3C64-47DE-B0A3-0AABA994BAB4.jpeg
    7951A693-3C64-47DE-B0A3-0AABA994BAB4.jpeg
    99.4 KB · Views: 19
Mon 16/5
It's battle week - housemates go head-to-head in various challenges. The winners get invited to an Italian feast, and losers on kid's table eating bread and canned spaghetti.

Tue 17/5
The housemates face their first shopping task. Reggie proves to be the most valued player in this task, earning half of the total shopping budget.

Wed 18/5
With three new housemates up for eviction, it's inevitable that one newbie will leave. A break-up leaves one of the housemates devastated and becomes the talk of the house.

Apparently there's an old-school game element coming back in today's episode, what do we think it is?

My guess is that they're bringing back everyone doing nominations. The challenge will probably end up being an immunity challenge...

1652248180836.png

Apparently there's an old-school game element coming back in today's episode, what do we think it is?

My guess is that they're bringing back everyone doing nominations. The challenge will probably end up being an immunity challenge...

View attachment 57812
They're reintroducing viewer-voting and have taped every possible permutation of eviction outcomes for the rest of the show. They only pretended to wrap up in December but have been taping the show ever since.

Oh wow, it was the two younger girls that flipped to evict Sam; I thought for sure it’d have been the two older ladies.

Back