Skip to main content

MAFS 2022

Cody, at the end of the day, is a fuckhead! Selina is better off without him.

Tamara...no words.

Carolina is such a cow...no, that's too harsh on cows. She's just an out and out bitch! Daniel isn't any better and what about the role model bullshit he wanted/is for his niece? Where did that go?

Olivia and Jackson.
I still think he looks like the puppet Burt or Ernie. Not sure which one is which.
Take your pick...
Bert & Ernie.jpg
Bert left, Ernie right. I'm leaning towards Bert.

Selin hit the nail on the head with her description of Olivia...evil, pure evil...and Jackson is a fuckhead too for being with that excuse of a human being. She's beyond belief and so is Jackson for associating with it.

Jack and Dom...I still live in hope because they seem to be a good match.

Well, that's it for another year...at least I lasted from beginning to end with this one...it's happened before but not very often. I thoroughly enjoyed this season's cast...I loved to love those that I chose to and I loved to hate those that I chose to also.

Thanks to Feb for starting the thread and enduring those lonely nights all by herself in the beginning...and thanks to all those who made it so much fun along the way with insightful comments and goss. It's been a pleasure.

Last edited:
Cody, at the end of the day, is a fuckhead! Selina is better off without him.

Tamara...no words.

Carolina is such a cow...no, that's too harsh on cows. She's just an out and out bitch! Daniel isn't any better and what about the role model bullshit he wanted/is for his niece? Where did that go?

Take your pick...
View attachment 57606
Bert left, Ernie right. I'm leaning towards Bert.

Selin hit the nail on the head with her description of Olivia...evil, pure evil...and Jackson is a fuckhead too for being with that excuse of a human being. She's beyond belief and so is Jackson for associating with it.

Jack and Dom...I still live in hope because they seem to be a good match.

Well, that's it for another year...at least I lasted from beginning to end with this one...it's happened before but not very often. I thoroughly enjoyed this season's cast...I loved to love those that I chose to and I loved to hate those that I chose to also.

Thanks to Feb for starting the thread and enduring those lonely nights all by herself in the beginning...and thanks to all those who made it so much fun along the way with insightful comments and goss. It's been a pleasure.
Great post. I agree with all you said.
And yes, Burt 😅😅😅
And once you all joined me it made it so much more fun 🥰

Selina is so beautiful and such a sweetheart, she is a million times better off without Cody and I’m sure she now realises this. He has his own issues to work through and I’m sure he will find happiness as well, but he is not the right person for Selina at all.

When do they all get their social media accounts back? Dom is clearly the standout star this year and best positioned for full time influencing.

Well said Dom!
And now Dom and Jack.
Nice that they found love, whether as just friends at this time. I think they will find their way back as lovers ❤
I'll be blunt. Dom needs someone w/the sex drive of Andrew (300 women). She wanted Jack to want her all the time (including period sex) Then she would complain to everyone else (well, the girls) how unsatisfied she was. IMO this is more a measure of her inability to coax desire out of him...so that is part of the reason I like Olivia over Dom. Olivia/Jackson were sexually in sync from the jump. Dom & Jack not so much. Thus endeth the lesson lol

Great post. I agree with all you said.
And yes, Burt 😅😅😅
And once you all joined me it made it so much more fun 🥰
Just a short comment in support of Daniel/Carolina. He was dumped by his wife & left, but mentioned to Carolina he was attracted to her. Carolina wasn't into Dion from the start. She should have left, but started innocently enough going to the gym (cheating w/her form while lifting weights) They saved intercourse until they showed up for dinner. They live together & love each other. It was the experts who got it wrong w/their coupling. imo

Yeah I feel like Carolina has been treated a bit unfairly. She is quite unlikable but she never lead Dion on and and was pretty transparent that she wasn’t attracted to him. Soon somehow became a fan favourite but his portrayal wasn’t too favourable at the beginning.

Obviously cheating and betrayal is never ok but the narrative from the other participants about her being married and committed to Dion is a stretch.

Yeah I feel like Carolina has been treated a bit unfairly. She is quite unlikable but she never lead Dion on and and was pretty transparent that she wasn’t attracted to him. Soon somehow became a fan favo but his portrayal wasn’t too favourable at the beginning.

Obviously cheating and betrayal is never ok but the narrative from the other participants about her being married and committed to Dion is a stretch.
The attitude of the men (especially Mitch if he ends up w/Tamara) is especially galling. They like Dion, but didn't have to live w/him & his label driven fashion. Holly should match to Anthony, Andrew to Dom...there are so many better couples--the "experts" should recognize their errors & help the newly attracted to make it to the end. imo

The attitude of the men (especially Mitch if he ends up w/Tamara) is especially galling. They like Dion, but didn't have to live w/him & his label driven fashion. Holly should match to Anthony, Andrew to Dom...there are so many better couples--the "experts" should recognize their errors & help the newly attracted to make it to the end. imo

Yep totally. That’s fine to defend Dion, I mean they should be taking his side after all, but they are too close the situation to really look at it. Furious with Mitch if that whole time he was doing the same thing. Although if he was it also shows that the fake cheating storylines CAN be kept quiet.

Obviously this show is super fake and people are purposely matched incorrectly, but why not try and actually match more? They are obviously capable of it, or is it just total dumb luck that a handful have lasted the distance.

Also thanks for understanding what I meant amongst the typos. Soon = Dion. Favo = favourite.

Back to hating Mitch again now that Ella has said she hasn’t seen him since the finale and seems to confirm he and Tamara are together and possibly hooked up during the series. Total F boy.
I wanted to give Mitch the benefit of the doubt too... but if he's hooked up with Tamara (and it was telling that he calls/texts her still) then he's dead to me.

While I do sympathise with Domenica, she is just one of those people who has to stick her nose into every single thing, including other people's relationships. I can kind of see why it's all too much for Jack.

I can't make any excuses for Cody. It may be that he just can't express himself, but it came across as him dumping Selina because she grabbed his hand, which is clearly the sign of commitment and the cue to run away. Extremely emotionally stunted.

Even though they showed some of Olivia's bad behaviour, they framed it in terms of Olivia vs Dom, rather than focussing on Olivia as a problem in herself. I can't fathom why Jackson tolerates her, unless he is just really, really stupid.

While I do sympathise with Domenica, she is just one of those people who has to stick her nose into every single thing, including other people's relationships. I can kind of see why it's all too much for Jack.

I can't make any excuses for Cody. It may be that he just can't express himself, but it came across as him dumping Selina because she grabbed his hand, which is clearly the sign of commitment and the cue to run away. Extremely emotionally stunted.

Even though they showed some of Olivia's bad behaviour, they framed it in terms of Olivia vs Dom, rather than focussing on Olivia as a problem in herself. I can't fathom why Jackson tolerates her, unless he is just really, really stupid.
good sex? also, jackson is a fixer (see his mum & her many many abusive boyfriends)

Last minute comments from me...
Mitch, what an egotistical dick. Ella is far to good for him anyway. Pretty boy with an ugly mouth.
Cody immature little boy, who doesnt deserve Selina, or any woman really.
Daniel, I thought he was nice and a role model to his neice but what a pos. Seriously.
Jackson is a fool to condone Olivia's behaviour and I bet he leaves her before the year is out. No respect for that guy.
They need to pick up on the quality control of candidates next year, especially men and Sam and Tamara were only there for ticks too.
Selin is also a nasty piece of works.

Back