Skip to main content

MAFS 2022

Nice names!
More polite than I was going to say!
tbh they don't bother me Dion was no prize & obviously not a fit Carolina should have left & gone w/Daniel from the start & then go to the experts openly like last years second chance couple (what's their names lol)

Honestly, thank fuck for Selina putting it in black and white how wrong the situation was with Dom and the photo. About time someone grew a brain and explained to these simpletons about empathy. Good on her.

Jackson clearly spent the 6 weeks between final vows and the dinner party being brainwashed by Olivia. Disgraceful behaviour trying to defend his trash wife. 'GoOgLe IsN't InTiMaTe'. Fuck off mate, it was behind a paywall. Grown men belittling a women in front of a group of 20 people. How riveting. They deserve each other. Just apologise and grow the fuck up.

Al: 'Tamara needs to keep her nose out of it, no pun intended' might just be the quote of the season hahaha.

Handbag lady and Bali teeth trying to be the stars of the show!? Hilarious.

Also, I just can't fathom why channel 9 are editing Olivia to look better? Like why does she get a free pass from being a fucking bitch?
None of the other contestants in their season were affording that luxury? What makes Olivia any different?

I actually love Al. He is so bloody hilarious and I loved his comment with Tamara and the nose.

Tamara has such an ugly personality and honestly her exterior is not as good as she thinks it is. She looked like a witch last night, her words and actions only added to this. Kind of disappointed that Sam picked the wrong side, Funny because she and Olivia might seem like nice girls at first whereas Dom could seem off putting, but Dom is kind hearted and you know exactly where you stand with her, Olivia and Sam are people you need to watch out for.

Loved the interactions between Dom and Jack, I hope they can make it work.

Selina is such a sweetheart and so beautiful, I liked seeing her and Cody sort of work out but I think she can do so much better.

it’s annoying that Andrew has managed to avoid any of the reunions and seems MIA on social media. Holly can be a bit irritating but clearly Andrew realises he screwed up and is laying low, hopefully this gives her a bit of vindication and validation.

Tamara is such a piece of work...I hope she gets her comeuppance!
And she's still using the excuse that nothing Brent said applies to her.

It's very telling the way the real Mean Girls outed themselves by forming a posse on the couch.
Tamara, Samantha and Olivia, with Jessica sneaking in later, as likes attract.
Meanwhile some we perceived as mean turned out to have some morals - Selin and Holly both jumped to the defence of those being targettted,
Holly is still batshit crazy, but seems to have manifested herself a boyfriend.

Last edited:
Al is my favourite reality tv person of the year. Give him his own show!
Talking while standing up is rude now btw.
He is SO funny. Considering I wasn't keen on him at all at first, he's up there now. I also like Brent, Mitch and Dion.
Matt was funny too, trying to get another chance with Miss Po-Face. And she actually cracked a smile!

Last edited:
Back