Skip to main content

Eurovision 2022

Please let the dancing guitarists win
But wow they kind of tried to cover every Eurovision style
If any of the first lot win I will find that embarrassing to watch Eurovision

Also like the duo, the drama in black & veil

Lol when Myf and Joel were talking while introducing Montaigne there was a guy in the bottom left hand side of screen who stood up and his lady partner sitting beside him kept pulling his shirt and hitting his leg trying to get him to sit down. She looked embarrassed. So funny!

This has been fun
Very happy my 2 faves came top and 2nd
I really hoped Voyager would win and Australia loved them 2, 60 pts is good, Sheldon got 50 didn’t he?
Anyone else a fan of Killing Eve?
Series 4, finale, starts tomorrow can’t wait

Night all

Last edited:
This has been fun
Very happy my 2 faves came top and 2nd
I really hoped Voyager would win and Australia loved them 2, 60 pts is good, Sheldon got 50 didn’t he?

Yeah. They really should get rid of the juries here or just rename the show. “Australia Decides”? I think not.

Televote system is very broken as well. Should be based on percentages of voting rather than just grabbing who got the most and giving them a default 60. Not 5% increments for each position 2-11 and a 10% increment between 1st and 2nd.

Last edited:
Reactions: kxk
Televote system is very broken as well. Should be based on percentages of voting rather than just grabbing who got the most and giving them a default 60. Not 5% increments for each position 2-11 and a 10% increment between 1st and 2nd.
Agree!

Just checking some other countries before it starts.

Is San Marino trying to copy Maneskin?

No. Achille Lauro has been around since 2012, way before Måneskin, and is a big name in Italy. He has participated in the Sanremo song festival (the festival that led to the creation of Eurovision) three times before- 2019, 2020 and 2022.

Semi final 2!

Go Sheldon! 🇦🇺

I voted for San Marino, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Poland, Belgium, Sweden and Czech Republic

Back