Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jay

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Any of the others (cause I ran out of poll spots) hahaha

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Did you say that about Mark and Sam in their season ….. who are now still together, married with a child all these years later? Not every showmance is ONLY for show ;)
…i’m trying to forget that they hooked up… I’m still scarred by it today… it was bad enough in their season… I think in their season that I hoped that they never actually ever breed but I saw that photo of their baby last night… and yes… two wrongs CAN make a right… the baby was beautiful… but I consider Mark and Sam to be the most boring and banal pair on this show this year… cheers.

…there’s no actual personal skill or endurance involved… it’s haphazard luck more than anything involved… cheers.

The ratings are a worry

Married at First Sight at 982,000 was well ahead of the Winter Olympics (Night 3: 576,000), 7:30 (521,000), Australian Survivor (500,000)

…I saw a sign outside a Coffee Shop today… it said…”have one of our Coffee’s before reality sets in”… funny as lol!… cheers.

There are no personalites, like David, Luke etc

They are dead set boring.
Exactly, we have been spoilt by the fun & charisma those 2 brought to this
Khan is the only thing I am watching for right now
He is fabulous and has charisma
There are 3 hot guys who need to speak, otherwise I will likely give up
if khan gets booted

…why aren’t these morons targeting Sandra and Mark (their biggest threats by far) before worrying about anyone else?… they are so stupid… and… yet another well placed idol by the producers to keep one of their favourites in lol!… cheers.

…evenin’ all… fuck me!… I am so sick and tired of tonight’s promo for this show… ‘Queen Sandra’ this… ’Queen Sandra’ that… who makes up this shit?… it’s fucking annoying enough having to listen to Sandra doing that corny cringey 10th rate American ‘trash ‘ talk coming from her mouth as if she’ a boxer going into a fight but the fact that I heard the same stupid Ad about 10 times in 2 hours during ‘Frasier’ and ‘Friends’ is nothing short of disgusting… wake up Channel 10!!… you’re becoming as bad as Channels 7 and 9…. It’s pathetic!… cheers. 😡🤯🤬
There seems to be the same Survivor ad played every commercial break and that was in the middle of I’m A Celebrity’s run. I wonder if the “ad nauseum” put people off the show this year. I love Survivor but even I was sick of the ads. I wonder if that’s the reason for the low ratings. Or maybe people are now tired of physically competitive reality shows? (*Cough*Big Brother*Cough*)

Back