Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
even just having half "All Stars" half "Seven Stars" gives them a bit of a hook.
Yeah I think this could be easily done. Even if it was a smaller series. There are plenty of Channel 7 housemates to at least fill gaps of half a smaller cast. And many Ten and Nine faces are out there who won't be here for 2022. It does still bug me though that there are a few names we don't know yet.

Yeah I think this could be easily done. Even if it was a smaller series. There are plenty of Channel 7 housemates to at least fill gaps of half a smaller cast. And many Ten and Nine faces are out there who won't be here for 2022. It does still bug me though that there are a few names we don't know yet.
I agree. It would be a very easy concept to execute. Big Brother: Old School vs New School

Fan favourite 7 housemates who have already played this new style of game vs fan favourite Ten/Nine housemates who never have. There are still so many potential ex-housemates to bring back who would be worth watching.

I think is the perfect replacement for the disastrous VIP format. They might see how this forthcoming season fares though. But I think it'll do well with the nostalgia crew tuning in.

Was just looking at the BTTF promo and noticed that they included a random fan made BB logo in the promo. Lol are the producers really that out of it and pretentious?

Attachments

• bbps.jpg
    bbps.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 4.40.10 am.png
    Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 4.40.10 am.png
    742.2 KB · Views: 21
Yes - all indications are it'll be around the same time. Looks like Seven will have The Voice: Generations, SAS: Australia S3 and Dancing with the All Stars we didn't cast first time around beforehand.

I heard a whisper it may potentially air closer to June. Not 100% confirmed from my source but I’ve been told that’s a possibility.

EndemolShine AU has just put a call out for two social media roles on their Instagram page for Big Brother for the dates of April & May - looks like this is coming sooner rather than later!

I had no idea this was happening. After the dumpster fire that was VIP I'd switched off and zoned out any BB news but this has me intrigued. I'm not expecting anything like old BB but I'd be here just for a catch up with ex HMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back