Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2022 - Back To The Future - Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the days when we had members logging the housemates snoring patterns. Now that was Big Brother - and ironically far less of a snorefest than what Seven is serving up now.
Oh Jokers Updates they had (probably still have) threads with people posting everything from every BBUS feed as they happened. It's such a shame Twitter didn't come along until after BBAU finished because it would have been a perfect fit. So what does Nine do when they bring it back? Drop the feeds. Just idiotic to dump the one thing that created buzz and kept the show constantly in the news and workplace water cooler conversations. 30 minute eps! Didn't matter that they were lounging about by the pool, it was fascinating. Now it's like 'watch our dancing rats perform for 90 minutes'.

Day 49 of filming and there have been several housemates who are said to be taking part posting on social media.
Farmer Dave started posting about 4 weeks after filming was said to have started, Layla started posting about a week or two ago entering hotel quarantine, Trevor also started being active on social media this week. Estelle has been posting throughout the entire time but I suspect she had someone posting for her if she is really on the cast. Drew, Tim, Reggie and Tully have been missing on social media still as of today. It does make me think due to the large amount of 2013 housemates that there may be a season based alliance between the three of them. Sara-Marie is not on social media so it is impossible to know if she's out or not.

7 weeks down and presumingly only 2 to go and some big names have been evicted already. Day 49 was around the time Mary was evicted so if there is similar day to number of housemates pattern to the 2021 season they are probably down to the final 10 or so housemates. I do wonder if there will be intruders and if any of them will be former housemates? probably not considering the promo has said there will only be 12 vs 12. However a different source has told me the number of housemates is 26 split 13 each from the very start.

Does this line up with what others have heated?
I thought Tim said he was done with Big Brother.

Oops, didn’t see the post above while I was typing.
Don’t click the photo if you don’t want spoilers.

Attachments

• 5FF2C473-E2FB-4C59-BA00-E45E3FEE6F94.jpg
    5FF2C473-E2FB-4C59-BA00-E45E3FEE6F94.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 76
Day 49 of filming and there have been several housemates who are said to be taking part posting on social media.
I don't understand why the producers don't don't include contract clauses to prevent them using SM until all taping has concluded. And not only due to spoilers, but also the fact that you can bet on the outcomes of the show.

I don't understand why the producers don't don't include contract clauses to prevent them using SM until all taping has concluded. And not only due to spoilers, but also the fact that you can bet on the outcomes of the show.
I don't understand it either, given how much attention this has already online and leaked casts lists you'd even a casual fan could stumble across social media and realise these housemates are posting when filming is meant to be taking place.

Farmer Dave started posting about 4 weeks after filming was said to have started, Layla started posting about a week or two ago entering hotel quarantine, Trevor also started being active on social media this week. Estelle has been posting throughout the entire time but I suspect she had someone posting for her if she is really on the cast. Drew, Tim, Reggie and Tully have been missing on social media still as of today. It does make me think due to the large amount of 2013 housemates that there may be a season based alliance between the three of them. Sara-Marie is not on social media so it is impossible to know if she's out or not.

7 weeks down and presumingly only 2 to go and some big names have been evicted already. Day 49 was around the time Mary was evicted so if there is similar day to number of housemates pattern to the 2021 season they are probably down to the final 10 or so housemates. I do wonder if there will be intruders and if any of them will be former housemates? probably not considering the promo has said there will only be 12 vs 12. However a different source has told me the number of housemates is 26 split 13 each from the very start.

Not bothering with spoiler tags, since I’m lazy and spoiler is in the thread title.

I think Drew and Tim are usually AWOL from socials, so wouldn’t put too much stock in them being missing. Tully is interesting though since influencing is her job, but she might have been serious about a social media break.

A secret 13th returnee would be cool, but who can it be when the big names are already teased? Sonia? 😯

It’s hard to spoil something when the pic is blurry AF.

Also you may want to consider learning how to use spoiler tags if you’re that concerned.
You’re right, sorry.
Also, I had trouble uploading the picture due to its size but I see now it’s too blurry to be read anyway. 🤦🏼‍♀️

They're too tight to cover the post-show period I guess. I suspect many an Influencer would argue it's against their "human rights" not to be allowed to post on Instagram too.

As for betting - that's not really the producers problem considering bookies allow betting on pre-recorded shows in Australia, something which many countries quite rightly prohibit.

They're too tight to cover the post-show period I guess. I suspect many an Influencer would argue it's against their "human rights" not to be allowed to post on Instagram too.
Seven could put them to work making ads like Nine did. Wait, forget I said that.

A secret 13th returnee would be cool, but who can it be when the big names are already teased? Sonia? 😯
I wouldn't put it past them to through a complete nobody from a previous season. Hell, they could put in that "fake housemate" from 2003 - Tamara (I think her name was)? She came out on the launch show and was one of the housemates "denied entry" by BB and was then revealed in the final episode of adding the housemates in that she was a fake.

tbh I've always suspected they axed her after someone else dropped out the day of launch (from memory it was someone that worked for the police) to keep the house numbers even. It did nothing for the show, wouldn't be surprised if some people here don't even remember her and doesn't explain why they spent money to send a crew out to film a intro video for her for absolutely no benefit.

I wouldn't put it past them to through a complete nobody from a previous season. Hell, they could put in that "fake housemate" from 2003 - Tamara (I think her name was)? She came out on the launch show and was one of the housemates "denied entry" by BB and was then revealed in the final episode of adding the housemates in that she was a fake.

tbh I've always suspected they axed her after someone else dropped out the day of launch (from memory it was someone that worked for the police) to keep the house numbers even. It did nothing for the show, wouldn't be surprised if some people here don't even remember her and doesn't explain why they spent money to send a crew out to film a intro video for her for absolutely no benefit.

Yes! I always thought this as well. I wish there was more information about her for someone reputable to contact her. Maybe after 18 years no one cares, including Tamara herself.

Yeah I used to keep a scrapbook of newspaper and magazine articles about Big Brother (and some various other shows superfan level stuff here Haha) back in the day. I'm pretty sure I digitised them a few years back could get them up here maybe for nostalgia purposes.

Reason I bring them up is I think there was an article from the day after launch 2003 showing the mugshots for all SIXTEEN Housemates, including Tamara, and 'Brett' - the other police guy (other than Ben).

Reason I bring them up is I think there was an article from the day after launch 2003 showing the mugshots for all SIXTEEN Housemates, including Tamara, and 'Brett' - the other police guy (other than Ben).
It's a shame the BBBA archives all got lost.

It's a shame the BBBA archives all got lost.
yep I've found them and looking through now, some are in pieces as I had to scan them 2 or 3 times to get all the article or picture in. I was addicted to TVWEEK from about 2006-early 2010 as well, plenty of scans of those.

Tamara Was 24, 'Travel Agent', Brett, 30, 'Police Officer', - Both from QLD.

Attachments

• img166.jpg
    img166.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 43
If only they'd have the creativity to put in somebody and get them to convince others they were in a season not represented by any genuine housemates.

Sadly though the Seven format doesn't really allow for nuances like that - it would be a throwaway twist.

I've still got the BBBA podcasts here too - loved them, if there's a way to upload these and revisit for you all, could maybe start a gradual nostalgia thread I think. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back