Skip to main content

Doctor Who

Im hoping you catch it on iView in the morning! I follow too many Doctor Who accounts and I want to avoid spoilers 😂

I’m so excited for this season! I’m expecting big things!!
I'm tempted to watch it early, but I think I'll enjoy it more sitting on the lounge watching a big screen tv than watching on my computer or a device.
And yes, I'll be avoiding most of the internet that day.

I'm tempted to watch it early, but I think I'll enjoy it more sitting on the lounge watching a big screen tv than watching on my computer or a device.
And yes, I'll be avoiding most of the internet that day.
Does your TV have the abc iview app?

…I don’t know if anyone is interested but I started up a web page on the ‘DeviantArt’ website to showcase some of my Artwork (about 25% of it anyway… I only started saving copies of my stuff about 10 - 15 years ago unfortunately so there’s about 75% of my stuff still out there somewhere unaccounted for… bummer!)…

… anyway… I’ve been doing a lot of attempted jokes on all things Doctor Who… there are a series of jokes about The Tardis playing practical jokes on The Doctor because she is bored… a series of jokes about bad landings and stuff ups by The Tardis and just some random jokes too… I’m adding about 2 - 3 silly jokes a week until I run out of ideas I guess lol!… most are in the ‘Featured’ section and repeated in the ‘Humour’ section… anyway… this is the link…

…and here are some of my attempts of my humour at the expense of Doctor Who…I hope that you enjoy them… cheers.

1635677951033.jpg1635678014691.jpg1635678058324.jpg1635678203245.jpg1635678352443.jpg1635678405297.jpg1635678515715.jpg1635678551229.jpg

No unfortunately.
Apparently it airs in 1080p High Definition on Thursdays at 9.35pm.

Monday night is only Standard Definition. So strange.

I just finished watching on iView (720p definition if anyones interested 😂)

All round, very exciting. I won’t say anymore until you’ve all seen it. Excited to discuss further when you have ❤️❤️

Apparently it airs in 1080p High Definition on Thursdays at 9.35pm.

Monday night is only Standard Definition. So strange.

I just finished watching on iView (720p definition if anyones interested 😂)

All round, very exciting. I won’t say anymore until you’ve all seen it. Excited to discuss further when you have ❤️❤️
I enjoyed it far more than I was expecting.
I didn't love the pre-credits sequence and I was thinking I hope this doesn't set the tone for the whole series - it was a bit 'kids tv'.
But things soon turned much darker.
Dan's Liverpool accent jarred slightly at first (and it is interesting that the main cast all have strong accents) but I grew to like him as the episode progressed.
I like Vinder, too.
Not sure about Chewbacca but it could have been worse.
A lot of effort is obviously being put into making everything look expensive, and it's paying off.

I enjoyed it far more than I was expecting.
I didn't love the pre-credits sequence and I was thinking I hope this doesn't set the tone for the whole series - it was a bit 'kids tv'.
But things soon turned much darker.
Dan's Liverpool accent jarred slightly at first (and it is interesting that the main cast all have strong accents) but I grew to like him as the episode progressed.
I like Vinder, too.
Not sure about Chewbacca but it could have been worse.
A lot of effort is obviously being put into making everything look expensive, and it's paying off.
Yeah the opening scene was rather unnecessary. Why set such a dangerous trap? Especially for Yaz if she’s a human that is supposed to be protected too?

It does look very expensive. I agree! I’m very impressed with the special effect.

Hey @Medusa - what did you think of the episode?

Have you watched yet Sticky?

Back