Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

My goodness that was brutal last night! Is that a normal format occurrence - to dump the islander voters least want to find love?
Farrout.

Agree that it was a stupid twist, and to make the partner of one of the potential dumpees vote for her, even though they picked each other at the last recoupling? Stupid.

Btw I've never seen a group of boys cry this much.

Chris I could understand but the rest of them no. Us water signs cry at a lot. Much worse if you are Pisces.

It feels so early for Casa Amor. There are barely any solid couples. But if it starts the drama then they should just get it started. I want to see if Ryan screws up.

It would be interesting. Rachael is gone now and Chris was kissing the new girl Zoe yesterday who was interested in Taku and Ryan. I wonder what will happen next.

Missed last night's episode.

I don't know why Rachael is gone yet Tina and especially Courtney are still there.

Rachael at least was in a couple with strong chemistry.

Because the producers pulled a twist out of their ass where apparently Racheal and Lexy had the least amount of viewer votes. And they made her partner Chris, along with Aaron and Taku, vote on who to send home because he was in the top 3 of the votes for who viewers wanted to find love.

Back