Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

Sorry but what happened tonight is screwed up. Chris and Rachael were by far the strongest couple in there, this was a poor excuse for a twist. Courtney didn't get picked and should have gone home. I don't believe for a second she got a lot of viewer votes. Would not be surprised if the show loses a lot of viewers from now on.

I'm done with this show after tonight. The UK version is so much better and there's not one likeable person on this season apart from Tina.

Chris and new girl are not compatible.

Cancer star sign are most compatible with Pisces and Scorpio. So I’d probably even be more compatible 😂😂😂

Fwiw Chris and Rachael were a terrible match astrologically as well.

Chris the water sign Cancer. Rachael the air sign Aquarius. Usually the air sign would be suffocating the water sign in the relationship so it wouldn’t surprise me if Rachael did that to Chris.

I don’t get it… Anyway.

I think the only two I am compatible with on the show from what I know are Chris and Ari. Gutted my signs don’t match up with Jordan 😔
I used to think I was a Taurus but I might be a Gemini according to my astrology birth year. Depending on the time I was born

Back