Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

I heard about this twist and how it went down in the UK this year. Most of the girls stayed loyal to their guys but lots of guys had their head turned and coupled up with some of the new girls apparently 😂

I think a few of these guys would have their heads turned. The girls too actually.
Reminds me years ago of the reality show average joe.
Bunch of nerds trying to win over the one woman bach style.
All was going good. The rivalry between the nerds for the girls attention was mostly respectful.
Till they showed a boat on the horizon. Filled with bloke hunks.
They landed and you shoulda seen the girls reaction.
Her eyes bugged out of her head. The nerds were dismayed.
Very very funny show. Masterful editing and pathos.

This year's UK Casa Amor was controversial. The girl in the couple who won the season took the guy back after he hooked up with another girl in Casa Amor.

Last time I watched the UK series in full was the season with Anna, Maura, Amber etc. Sounds like their Casa was very tame compared to the last UK one.

Reminds me years ago of the reality show average joe.
Bunch of nerds trying to win over the one woman bach style.
All was going good. The rivalry between the nerds for the girls attention was mostly respectful.
Till they showed a boat on the horizon. Filled with bloke hunks.
They landed and you shoulda seen the girls reaction.
Her eyes bugged out of her head. The nerds were dismayed.
Very very funny show. Masterful editing and pathos.

Casa Amor are the best Love Island moments. That’s when it gets interesting and you can see who is playing the game.

True that. And Im all the better for it.
Which is difficult. When you are already a better.
LOL

LOL.

I love Love Island. I’d say it is my favourite show of all time. It is good seeing these people my age and how they behave. Makes me want to go on it. 😂

I think the first islander to get dumped will be Ronni, Jordan or Aaron. I'd be surprised if any of them make it to Case Amor.

I think Ryan will get to Casa Amor but it could be his downfall.

What is Casa Amor and its function on the show? Im assuming some kind of survivor like 2nd chance redemption type of thing?

I think the first islander to get dumped will be Ronni, Jordan or Aaron. I'd be surprised if any of them make it to Case Amor.

I think Ryan will get to Casa Amor but it could be his downfall.

Agreed. It will either be Ronni, Jordan or Aaron. It is hard to tell which one as we cannot see their connections fully.

I hope they are not doing Casa next week as I still think it is too early. Probably best to save that for Week 3.

What is Casa Amor and its function on the show? Im assuming some kind of survivor like 2nd chance redemption type of thing?

Nope, second villa.

One villa will house the original boys and the other villa the original girls. New girls will enter the original boys villa and new boys will enter the original girls villa.

You usually see the originals falling for new people and breaking up with their original couple. It is entertaining TV 😂

Back