Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

Aaron__sml.png

"im fine and toned. Cant wait to be friendzoned

Yes I agree.

I think there is something there.

But I also think Jess doesn't have much patience.

She cut off Jordan very quickly too.

Aaron shouldn't take it so personally. It's only been a few days.
Well yeah she cut off Jordan because he kissed another woman

I wonder how long until they separate the boys and girls into two villas and send in new girls for the boys and new boys for the girls.

Well yeah she cut off Jordan because he kissed another woman
I watched the show. I don't need you to recount it for me.

And not all women respond the same way to things like that.

Watch what happened with Millie, Liam and Lily in this year's UK season.

Yep. The twist this season is an extra villa where they will separate the boys and girls into the two villas and send in new boys and girls into those villas.
Ohh interesting twist considering how many of them are clingy and jealous

Yep. The twist this season is an extra villa where they will separate the boys and girls into the two villas and send in new boys and girls into those villas.
Another villa?
Oh be still my beating heart.
Would be an absolute lol if they send in a bleached mark 2 but he is a deadset ladies man leaving original bleached soaked in more tears.

I watched the show. I don't need you to recount it for me.

And not all women respond the same way to things like that.

Watch what happened with Millie, Liam and Lily in this year's UK season.
Are you sure you don't need me to recount it for you, expressy?

Another villa?
Oh be still my beating heart.
Would be an absolute lol if they send in a bleached mark 2 but he is a deadset ladies man leaving original bleached soaked in more tears.

I heard about this twist and how it went down in the UK this year. Most of the girls stayed loyal to their guys but lots of guys had their head turned and coupled up with some of the new girls apparently 😂

I think a few of these guys would have their heads turned. The girls too actually.

I heard about this twist and how it went down in the UK this year. Most of the girls stayed loyal to their guys but lots of guys had their head turned and coupled up with some of the new girls apparently 😂
This year's UK Casa Amor was controversial. The girl in the couple who won the season took the guy back after he hooked up with another girl in Casa Amor.

Back