Skip to main content

Love Island Australia 2021

I hope someone goes all Love Island UK on Jess.

“You asked me to be your partner so you can get through to the finals because you are a gameplayer”.

I don't want to sound like I'm slut shaming Rachael. She's 21 and there's nothing wrong with being single and having fun! But if she wants to win her record could be used against her by the other islanders if she keeps going at this rate. If she stays with Chris for a while she might be able to make people forget about her first few days.

I don't want to sound like I'm slut shaming Rachael. She's 21 and there's nothing wrong with being single and having fun! But if she wants to win her record could be used against her by the other islanders if she keeps going at this rate. If she stays with Chris for a while she might be able to make people forget about her first few days.
Staying with the same person seems to be the best strategy for the show. Unless of course it's untenable.

Mhmm. Chris can do much better than her IMO.

Back