Skip to main content

The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Then express it in your own thread. This thread is for viewers and fans. You are neither, move on.

I thought it was more appropriate for this thread. I also didn't realise that threads are only for fans. I thought as a fan of drama you would welcome alternative views?

I thought it was more appropriate for this thread. I also didn't realise that threads are only for fans. I thought as a fan of drama you would welcome alternative views?
It's not appropriate for this thread because it's not a view that has anything to do with the show. It's deliberate trolling and you are here to start trouble. You don't like the Housewives and have never watched it. Move on.

It's not appropriate for this thread because it's not a view that has anything to do with the show. It's deliberate trolling and you are here to start trouble. You don't like the Housewives and have never watched it. Move on.

But it's an idea to introduce a fake robot housewife, seems pretty appropriate to me. No trolling or starting trouble. You really should understand what the word trolling means before you use words like that.

My opinions of the new housewives after the season 5 premiere.

Kyla - more like a Sydney housewife. Privileged and seems a bit showy and stuck up like Nicole. I think her "Champagne Dame" thing will annoy people like Athena X did with the spirituality talk. Kyla and Janet clashed quickly.

Cherry - Hard to figure out her personality. Not interesting yet.

Simone - The most likeable of the new women so far but I don't know if she has the right type of personality for reality TV. I hope she is not another Susie.

I watched it yesterday and got bored. Don’t think I will be watching anymore without Gina and Lydia there.

I watched it yesterday and got bored. Don’t think I will be watching anymore without Gina and Lydia there.
It wasn't as great as previous opening episodes. Also the new women this season outnumber the returning cast so it's partially a new dynamic that'll probably take a while to develop. I would've preferred Pettifleur or Venus come back over these new women.

It wasn't as great as previous opening episodes. Also the new women this season outnumber the returning cast so it's partially a new dynamic that'll probably take a while to develop. I would've preferred Pettifleur or Venus come back over these new women.

Kyla is my favourites this season.

I'd like to see an episode of Kyla vs Nicole from Real Housewives of Sydney competing about who's more privileged, who's visited Paris more times and who's more knowledgable in etiquette.

That would be interesting.

I think Anjali will be even better next episode. I hope she takes Gamble down.

That would be interesting.

I think Anjali will be even better next episode. I hope she takes Gamble down.
I knew of Anjali before this show. I was surprised when she was announced as part of the cast. Don't know if she's right for reality TV but she's very accomplished and I don't think it would be hard for her to deal with someone like Gamble. I also think Gamble was horrible to Venus in season 4 and should be more respectful when new ladies join the show. She was a new housewife herself in season 2.

I knew of Anjali before this show. I was surprised when she was announced as part of the cast. Don't know if she's right for reality TV but she's very accomplished and I don't think it would be hard for her to deal with someone like Gamble. I also think Gamble was horrible to Venus in season 4 and should be more respectful when new ladies join the show. She was a new housewife herself in season 2.
They should bring back Pettifleur and Andrea. That would be entertaining.

Back