Skip to main content

Do we have a politics thread to discuss things political?

gZOBMk.gif

Ok danno. I will comply.

How the hell can so many people think that Dan Andrews has done a good job with this pandemic? Unless the dictionary definition of the word good has somehow fucking changed. Like I understand why the Qld premier got good ratings due to our low case numbers. But Victoria are into their sixth lockdown.

How the hell can so many people think that Dan Andrews has done a good job with this pandemic? Unless the dictionary definition of the word good has somehow fucking changed. Like I understand why the Qld premier got good ratings due to our low case numbers. But Victoria are into their sixth lockdown.

Those who support Andrews are brainwashed, low IQ’ed individuals who live in a state of Stockholm Syndrome. It is sad but they are not even worth my pity tbh.

This has been completely botched on fed and every state level. Partisan politics just covers over the inept poor planning by all our pollies who went into fractured directions and complete lack of governance by the feds.
A mess with no co-ordination or forward thinking or cohesion. Just a shitful partisan bunfight.
Embarrassing on all sides.

This has been completely botched on fed and every state level. Partisan politics just covers over the inept poor planning by all our pollies who went into fractured directions and complete lack of governance by the feds.
A mess with no co-ordination or forward thinking or cohesion. Just a shitful partisan bunfight.
Embarrassing on all sides.

I disagree.

No other state has a power hungry dictator who is allowing police brutality and widespread vaccine mandates… No other state was that incompetent to kill 800 people due to their hotel quarantine problem. Victoria is way worse than anywhere in the country. If you cannot see that, then that is your problem.

All good aff. I dont expect anyone to agree with me. Welcome to your opinion. Im just taking a larger holisitic view of our response as a country.
The lack of unification and cohesion between state and fed is as a big a chasm as the grand canyon. We were all treated to a show of point scoring and finger pointing instead of addressing the real issue at hand.
We are a very juvenile country in terms of politics. We treat it and they treat it like a football fan barracking for sides.
Its embarassing.
Dan stuffed up. Ask NZ about Gladys. That dill in qld. The wa bloke who is living under damocles sword.
All pathetic.
Especially during a pandemic when you should park teenage partisan shit aside and get the best minds on the job. Cohesively as a whole.
I sit embarrassed at our great nations response.

Glad you can laugh. Im not. When people are suffering.
Seems strange when you post your outrage.
But each to their own.
Pretty much reflects the state of flux in our nation.

All good aff. I dont expect anyone to agree with me. Welcome to your opinion. Im just taking a larger holisitic view of our response as a country.
The lack of unification and cohesion between state and fed is as a big a chasm as the grand canyon. We were all treated to a show of point scoring and finger pointing instead of addressing the real issue at hand.
We are a very juvenile country in terms of politics. We treat it and they treat it like a football fan barracking for sides.
Its embarassing.
Dan stuffed up. Ask NZ about Gladys. That dill in qld. The wa bloke who is living under damocles sword.
All pathetic.
Especially during a pandemic when you should park teenage partisan shit aside and get the best minds on the job. Cohesively as a whole.

I think a lot of what you just posted there is what is going on in Victoria at the moment. I don’t see it at a Federal level necessarily but more so by state basis.

Dan can lie and deflect. He is the most incompetent fool that we have ever had in government. Makes our state look incredibly bad compared to everywhere else. Although, if the partisan ALP left Twitter is anything to go by, he is the best Premier in the country. These ALP partisans and Dan Andrews are an absolute embarrassment to the country.

Scomo and Gladys have a huge amount of haters on there too. What do you expect on Twitter though where all the users share one brain cell? 😂😂

If you want to look at partisan politics, look no further than at the left.

Glad you can laugh. Im not. When people are suffering.
Seems strange when you post your outrage.
But each to their own.
Pretty much reflects the state of flux in our nation.

Maybe read my post above for explanation before jumping to assumptions?

I think a lot of what you just posted there is what is going on in Victoria at the moment. I don’t see it at a Federal level necessarily but more so by state basis.

Dan can lie and deflect. He is the most incompetent fool that we have ever had in government. Makes our state look incredibly bad compared to everywhere else. Although, if the partisan ALP left Twitter is anything to go by, he is the best Premier in the country. These ALP partisans and Dan Andrews are an absolute embarrassment to the country.

Scomo and Gladys have a huge amount of haters on there too. What do you expect on Twitter though where all the users share one brain cell? 😂😂

If you want to look at partisan politics, look no further than at the left.
Dan Andrews is making Australia a laughing stock.

You know I dont "twit".
A true cesspool. I cant name one redeeming feature about that platform but I stand to be corrected.

Seems on my brief exposure to it just to be a lot of hot air with fools thinking they are relevant.
And I dont disagree with most of what you have said.

Its embarassing.
All pathetic.
I do wonder if there was a strong leader, a leader with charisma, and nous to get the job done in power as PM if all this would have happened? It may have because the state leaders may just have been too unable to unify, but it would have been good if we had a PM who even attempted to in this situation. Don't ask me who that person would be as I am not sure we have anyone in federal government who shows that kind of leadership capability under crisis.

Maybe read my post above for explanation before jumping to assumptions?
Assumptions? You can laugh at my post. Thats fine. Im just saying its not really the time of laughter for me. And judging by your heartfelt posts I dont think you are laughing much either.

Back