Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP Line up leaked

Apparently Danny is already out too, someone commented on Facebook that he was doing a Q and A on his Insta 2 days ago and a story he posted 7 hrs ago shows he is in hotel quarantine. So looks like he didnt even make it to the half way mark of the season.

Apparently Danny is already out too, someone commented on Facebook that he was doing a Q and A on his Insta 2 days ago and a story he posted 7 hrs ago shows he is in hotel quarantine. So looks like he didnt even make it to the half way mark of the season.

Also Jess Power has been posting on her Instagram daily about a day or 2 after entering the house. I am not sure if the videos are pre-recorded and uploaded to give a different impression though.

Jess Power and Matt Cooper still unavailable on Cameo though.

I thought I read somewhere that they wouldn’t even consider Channel 9 or 10 Big Brother housemates?

Yes I have noticed that channel 7 seems to want to distance itself from anything BB related from the other 2 networks. I thought they would have at least done some sort of 20 year special on the history of BB in Australia. Shame on you channel 7! :thumbsdown:

Anyway I think Chrissy Swan will be appearing on the new Celebrity Masterchef on channel 10 later this year? Probably better viewing than this VIP shite on 7...lol

Also when I saw the preview of the VIP's leaving that luxury limousine I was thinking I hope they know that's the last bit of luxury they will be in before they enter the new BB VIP pop up tent house hotel or whatever they want to call it now...lol

Also I saw a preview of "The Voice" the other day on seven, are they now filming that show from a caravan park or something? lol

I mean sheesh I know they are cutting back BB to an inch of it's life on this network but it seems the other reality shows on seven are also suffering. Is this show also filmed in a tent next to BB? LOL!

I can somewhat understand the strategy they’re using… They’re trying to offer more variety and event style programming. The thought is they’ll be able to maintain more consistent ratings over shorter periods than they would with a traditional series which tend to lag over time.

The problem is they’re cutting corners and working with shoestring budgets. They also don’t seem to understand that event style programming and programs that are traditionally live don’t work as pre-recorded formats.

Thank fuck. However we’re likely to get an explosive edit of him in the few episodes he’s there.

Oh crap I just had a thought, what if Daniel is going in as an intruder and is only just about to enter the house?

It's not as if producers would give him a free pass for multiple evictions is it? Oh, hang on...
I wouldn’t be surprised if this series was scripted reality given some seemed to have only been under contract for a definite period of time. That gives me the impression that the eviction order has already been predetermined.

Jessika Power was posting on her story almost everyday since filming began. Wonder if she had someone managing her account?

Basing an article on who wins on the betting odds when the second favourite is someone we know has already been home a week.

Luke Toki 3.50
Caitlyn Jenner 4.00
Matt Cooper, Bernard Curry 5.00
Dayne Beans 9.00
Josh Carroll, Danny Hayes 10.00
Ellie Gonsalves, Imogen Anthony, Thomas Markle Jr 15.00
Omarosa 21.00

That said wouldn't put it past these producers to let a celeb walk after 7 days due to a pre-agreed contract but still be eligible to win.

Odds have changed quite largely. Leading the betting now is

Ellie Gonsalves

Back