Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP Line up leaked

If someone wanted to make some money, Sportsbet has a head to head bet going for who will last longer Caitlyn or Thomas Markle Jr and Caitlyn has the lower price lol
How certain are we TMJ isn't already out as well haha? Sounds like they're already about halfway through filming!

100% believable!
Not really, though...

Never would a licensed name (of a TV show, no less) be demanded to change for such reasons. If anything, they’ve actually titled it accurately - “VIP” sums up this lot better than “Celebrity”.

Not really, though...

Never would a licensed name (of a TV show, no less) be demanded to change for such reasons. If anything, they’ve actually titled it accurately - “VIP” sums up this lot better than “Celebrity”.

Yeah, I know.. was more a crack at the trash casting.

Show is still filming I believe so there is no leak.

That Daily Mail article claims that the winner has been leaked but also says that the show is still filming… So any suggestion of a leak based on betting odds (which are still quite close in my opinion) by them is ridiculous.

Except @Affable if it is rigged, with insider info...
I expect 7 will rigg the shit out of this freak show

Still not really a healthy indicator. You’d usually see leaks for these shows around the $1.50 - $2 range. Prices are still very close on both sites.

All an article like this will do is make it harder to know the winner when filming completes as some people would be under the wrong impression that Luke has already won and bet on that result.

I’ve read that VIP season is no different to the normal in that Australia decides at the end of it.

Last edited:
Basing an article on who wins on the betting odds when the second favourite is someone we know has already been home a week.

Luke Toki 3.50
Caitlyn Jenner 4.00
Matt Cooper, Bernard Curry 5.00
Dayne Beans 9.00
Josh Carroll, Danny Hayes 10.00
Ellie Gonsalves, Imogen Anthony, Thomas Markle Jr 15.00
Omarosa 21.00

That said wouldn't put it past these producers to let a celeb walk after 7 days due to a pre-agreed contract but still be eligible to win.

Reactions: kxk
Back