Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP set to launch in 2021 featuring some of Australia’s biggest celebrities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, a short stay in the house - but still a big coup to have someone this high profile, I think.

"Sources close to the Big Brother production told TMZ Jenner would be in Australia for about three weeks, including the two required for quarantine."

Filming for 1 week then? Wtf 😂

Filming for 1 week then? Wtf 😂
I wouldn’t be surprised if that were the case… The show being pre-recorded means they can turn and burn each eviction cycle in a day and will leave about half the cast in the final. This series will likely be more about Celebs in odd situations and even less about the game than a regular series.

To add to that wasn’t the reason she didn’t take up the presenting role again due to salary? Surly if they weren’t willing to pay her enough as host it’s unlikely they’d meet her demands as a HM.
Wasn’t to do with money, she didn’t want the gig. She’s over TV/reality shows and enjoying her life out of the spotlight. We live in the same street in Potts Point and this come from her directly

Just reading that she is complaining about being in lockdown in Sydney... she does realise what Bg Brother is doesn't she? lol
She was on the UK version, so I would say so lol. As was Caitlyn Jenner. Good to see 7 recycling their 'VIPs'.

Wasn’t to do with money, she didn’t want the gig. She’s over TV/reality shows and enjoying her life out of the spotlight. We live in the same street in Potts Point and this come from her directly
That’s easily said after the fact. She was clearly at least considering a return and had entered in to talks with production/Seven. In this interview when asked whether she’d like to host she doesn’t say no outright and refused to give a clear answer. If she hadn’t given it consideration and simply refused the offer as you imply she would have said so as she had nothing to lose.

Oh no, I'm reading reports Katie Hopkins is now also in Sydney in quarantine.
Do Australians even know who she is outside of the viral videos of her saying stupid shit on talk shows? I doubt many would know (let alone care) how she got "famous".

Do Australians even know who she is outside of the viral videos of her saying stupid shit on talk shows? I doubt many would know (let alone care) how she got "famous".
I've known who she is since her CBB appearance, but she's been on Australian TV (Sky News and Channel Seven I think) at times.

Knowing who people are doesn’t seem to be a requirement for any form of celebrity show in Australia to be fair.

That’s easily said after the fact. She was clearly at least considering a return and had entered in to talks with production/Seven. In this interview when asked whether she’d like to host she doesn’t say no outright and refused to give a clear answer. If she hadn’t given it consideration and simply refused the offer as you imply she would have said so as she had nothing to lose.

Ofcourse, I don’t disagree she definitely would’ve considered. Anyone would have :)

Just reading that she is complaining about being in lockdown in Sydney... she does realise what Bg Brother is doesn't she? lol
Social media is melting down about good old Ketamine Katie hopKins taking a quarantine spot and then flaunting her rule breaking. They say there's no such thing as bad publicity but I'm sure a few second thoughts are being had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back