Skip to main content

RuPaul’s Drag Race DOWN UNDER

All I’m saying is, from what I’ve heard it was done on purpose. The producers knew there is no way Art can win a rap-based lip sync. They also hammed up the non-existant rivalry between Art and Karen because they’re arguably the two contestants the public consider most likely to get to the end, and thus preconceiving an early elimination of one of their “most popular” Queens.

Granted, I didn’t think Art did very well in Snatch Game either, but did you notice how they edited most of her answers out during the segment anyway?

All will make sense very soon...
You better be hinting that she’s coming back! 😂

But don’t tell me, I no like spoilers (I’m avoiding that BBAU Final 3 thread like the plague)

Okay. She’s gotta be under the trash / treasure pile next week!!

Also, very shaaady editing for the preview for Episode 3 😂

Don’t know if the track screams true Down Under, but it was fun.

Troye Sivan’s cameo though 🙊

The song was nowhere near as good as those from the UK version.

Electra shouldn't have been judged so harshly, she was one of the best performers. It was the right booting though.

Can someone explain something to me? I assume they get the runway categories before hand and bring all their costumes with them? Or do they make them in the werk room?

Also, I’ve never watched before, but found it relatively enjoyable. How did this series compare to the other versions?

Also, I’ve never watched before, but found it relatively enjoyable. How did this series compare to the other versions?
I think it is widely considered the worst series of any produced anywhere in the world!

Can someone explain something to me? I assume they get the runway categories before hand and bring all their costumes with them? Or do they make them in the werk room?
I think they get the categories pre season. Old US seasons used to have great sewing challenges that really brought out the queens' flair and ingenuity, but that is rarer nowadays.

Oh wow! Why’s that? The quality of the show? Or the Queens were no good? Did COVID play a part in it?
Covid has roughed up a lot of reality tv series, that is for sure! From what I know, they had to relocate from Aus to NZ at relatively short notive c/- covid and that is reflected in the staging and so on.

It would be easier for you to watch another season (UK 2 is a good one, and that was shot during Covid) and see how much fun it can be than for me to relive this season and try to explain, really.

But long live Elektra! (and Kita, and Anita)

Back