Skip to main content

Episode BBAU 2021 - Episode 20 Discussion (2 June, 7:30pm)

What is your favourite supermarket?

• Coles

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Woolworths

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • Aldi

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • IGA

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
She took a shot at Dan/Mary/SJ by saying "Marley never got any secret advantages and not attempting to start playing the game day 46"

I feel like the day 46 thing was a dig at Christina. Wasn't it yesterday she won her first (individual) challenge?

I read that as her addressing online comments of people saying Marley is only starting to play the game now. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Mary was in a tough spot tonight. I agree that it appears she hasn’t really been very strategic up until now. But we can’t be sure that she wasn’t as close or even closer to Marley than she was to SJ. Maybe it’s less evident because Marley had other alliances. SJ doesn’t really have anyone else. That’s not necessarily Mary’s fault.

...why the hell did SJ pick Danny for?... does she have dementia?... does she forget what a scheming conniving little turd he is?... stupid old biddy!... sheesh!... I don’t know... thanks everyone for a great night... nite all... cheers.

0EkUzeC.png

uxntEsT.png
Diving headfirst into the sofa tunnel maybe?

When Dan is in the diary room you can actually see his brain ticking over trying to come up with sound bites for the producers to use. :rolleyes:
incredibly cringey to watch as a viewer

Even Dan calling Marley the "perfect man" this episode was obviously a calculated attempt at trying to portray himself as an underdog. Every single eviction revolves around who Dan wants to go. and the production bends to his whims. over it

Wow! Just wow!

Danny is very likeable in the house. You know he is playing the game. You know he won’t hesitate when it comes down to it and you know he is dangerous to be up against. But they still like him. This is a great asset for him. SJ choosing him shows that most respect him and enjoy his company.

SJ... she was firing up manipulation tonight. She knew where to hit the guilt spot didn’t she. I actually found that off putting. It’s a game. You don’t need to bring emotion into it or use emotion to power over people or control them. That’s how I saw it tonight anyways. I actually wanted her to go after using Marley’s mum like that. Really wrong! I don’t care how old you are, being older does not give you the right to manipulate like that at all.

I was super happy Christina and ari won though. They are a likeable duo. Christina said it perfectly- she somehow came alive after walking dead. The commentary between these two is just awesome I think.

Charlotte... I honestly forget she is there tbh.

BTW do you like country/bluegrass? California is really close to opening up Festivals, I'd love for Coachella (normally in April) do something
Friends & I have gone forever, 1st w/our parents (why yes, I'm hippie boho lol) now on our own
This was our last trip
Beyonce Girls
Love Bluegrass. Didn’t mind not drinking. Made up for it when we drove down to New Orleans.

I was super happy Christina and ari won though. They are a likeable duo. Christina said it perfectly- she somehow came alive after walking dead. The commentary between these two is just awesome I think.
Yeah.. Christina and Ari are now my Fav couple.. That was awesome tonight. In saying that this season is totally manipulated by the producers, but I guess we knew this going in..

Last edited:
Yeah.. Christina and Ari are now my Fav couple.. That was awesome tonight.
Mine too. It works because there is no romance there, it’s pure fun. I think it’s favourable for Ari more so though. I always liked him (history of my posts on this forum show I am a fan 🤷🏻‍♀️) but he isn’t received well by others. Although I think slowly that is changing. Christina is a nice girl, but now she has game and I love it!

Wow Marley getting the Underdog edit
I was thinking that too when watching this episode. Somehow he went from being in Katie’s alliance, to Jess’ alliance and now they are making it seem he fighting to stay and everyone is against him. I actually think he has been playing the game more than what is shown. He knows his social game is on point, going from being in strong alliances to then dominating the middle alliance. More credit needs to show how he does it, however these shows always have a predetermined winner or who they hope the winner will be

True.. I love that Ari has now teamed up.. As you mentioned, they are having fun.. When the last twist came, while other H/mates were "omg, what the hell " and sour looks, Christina was " I love this game " even when her plan fell through.
Yes I noticed that too! She was happy for SJ and also ready for the game mode that is at play. Sid is the other one that smiled liking the turn of events. Tilly looked stressed or maybe confused? Not sure but she was not happy at all! While others looked shocked or unsure or even annoyed, Mary looked scared frozen though. And then Christina wide mouth smile like she was saying bring it on.

Back