Skip to main content

The Circle on Netflix

He never really reached out to either though, I think that says a lot.

But ofc that goes both ways.
Were Ed and his mom the same way? Typically racism/homophobia is reflective of the family not just a single member.

Can't remember anything alarming last year - just Ed's game being ruined by his mother. Perhaps that says more about their upbringing than themselves.

I hope you are right.

Only thing that concerns me is a few of these people will vote strategically in that they will put the one they don't think will win as their number one. I think that played a bit of a factor in Joey winning last year.
It’s two on two and one swing vote... I doubt that type of strategy would be useful in this situation. Out of anyone River stands the greatest chance of winning... In this situation John stands a good chance at winning as the swing as the opposing sides will try and suppress the others ratings.

Don't particularly understand why "John" has put their eggs in the River/Courtney basket rather than striking up something with the newer players, especially as I don't think either had a particularly strong bond with them in the first place.

I can’t believe I’m beginning to cheer for a Chloe win at this point.

Trevor or Chloe for me. Certainly not John or Courtney, and not a huge fan of River either. Had River used the Super Influencer as an opportunity to take out a real threat for the win I'd have more respect for his game.

I watched the most recent 4 episodes last night. River totally should have taken Chloe out, but I can’t really see how either way it would have helped him win. Mitchell admitted he did the right thing as he was going to rank Courtney and River last.
There’s just something about Chloe that I LOVE. I will be happy if she wins. John had a pretty easy ride to the finale, but of course basically can’t win.
One big thing I don’t really understand is, why didn’t Trevor and Mitchell try to get John on their side along with Chloe?? Why settle for a trifecta when you could have gone for a quadfecta??
Last season didn’t the meeting dinner happen in the penultimate episode? I was keen to see Chloe meet Deleesa (Trevor).

No, the meeting is always in the finale - though last year their was a pretty brutal and awkward cut from the final meeting to the studio show which felt like a completely different series.

The meeting is pretty much spoiled in the trailer for the finale. They save Trevor as the big surprise by the looks of it. Hope they don't do the shit they did in the UK version and reveal who is coming in next - baffles me why they did that when it is so much better having them awkwardly work out who is who.

Hoping for a Trevor/Chloe win. Really dont want neither River nor Courtney to win. By the end of this season I couldn't stand them any longer, especially River.

I think where River and Courtney fail in the public popularity stakes is that they just got too comfortable and in the latter stages just didn't put in any work to try and win around the others or justify their position. John has also been disappointing too - they basically made him gay to appeal to River and Courtney then didn't do much else, picking up their games where they left off. At least when they did the twist in the UK the players looked at it from a completely new angle.

I'm content with the winner we got. Definitely glad that 3rd place didn't end up winning.

I didn't actually realise how small the cast was in comparison to the UK show until we saw the blocked players in the "Penthouse" and there was only five people standing there. I was trying to work out who was missing until I realised they were all there.

I was very happy with the winner but I would not have been annoyed with any of them. Whole season was an easy, fun watch. Well they seemed a bit bland at the start, now that I think of it, but it all came good.

how small the cast was in comparison to the UK show
Was probably due to Covid and people's abilities to leave their home city/state to travel to England. It's pretty amazing they managed to shoot this season at all really.

Have loved this show. Just watching the finale now. Loved the meeting dinner. Hilarious. Poor Chloe haha.
And then Savannah and Teralisha still AT each other. Ooooh!

Back