Skip to main content

Big Brother VIP set to launch in 2021 featuring some of Australia’s biggest celebrities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d suggest Kerry-Anne but she doesn’t exactly have a great track record for holding onto things whilst suspended in mid air...

Too soon?

7’s casting choices for DWTS All Stars and SAS Australia tell you all that you need to know.

A former Bachelor/Bachelorette
Erin McNaught
Schapelle Corby

MAFS Martha
Well, if the rumours are true we’re actually getting her mum Mary as a housemate in the upcoming civilian season. Apparently.

No idea where this came from though, but I’ve seen the name floating around various places for a while.

Mildly ambiguous wording, but in case there was any doubt, it sounds like VIP will be late Q4 after tentpoles like the Voice, AGT, and SAS AU.

Also claims the current series were a great result for 7.

Mildly ambiguous wording, but in case there was any doubt, it sounds like VIP will be late Q4 after tentpoles like the Voice, AGT, and SAS AU.

Always read these with a grain of salt haha, but this is interesting quote about BBVIP:

“the noisiest celebrity cast ever seen on Australian television.”

So we’re not too far off knowing where the new house location is and have a rumoured cast list.

I don’t really know if a VIP version is going to be any different than the regular season. It’s all just going to be strategy talk 100%. 😩

Additional episodes of BBVIP have been ordered with AGT now cancelled for 2021. According to old mate at TVBlackBox…

Given they had likely already lined up some pretty pathetic celebs to take part - they'll be needing to scrape underneath the barrel, not the bottom of it, to find additional housemates to extend the series. Or just shove heaps of fake evictions into the show like they have this year already.

Either way, the extension will likely make things worse.

Given they had likely already lined up some pretty pathetic celebs to take part - they'll be needing to scrape underneath the barrel, not the bottom of it, to find additional housemates to extend the series. Or just shove heaps of fake evictions into the show like they have this year already.

Either way, the extension will likely make things worse.

I honestly wouldn't put it past them chucking in some former Channel 7 BB housemates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back