Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice that if you go to the website "www.behindbigbrother.com.au" it takes you to the channel 7 website?

I only found this out as I manually typed in the website the other day and it took me to the channel 7 website instead of this place. I just thought this was an Australian website and it ended with the ".au" at the end.

Anyone else notice that if you go to the website "www.behindbigbrother.com.au" it takes you to the channel 7 website?

I only found this out as I manually typed in the website the other day and it took me to the channel 7 website instead of this place. I just thought this was an Australian website and it ended with the ".au" at the end.
Even worse it takes you to Mike Goldman’s “Big Bro Show”. I’m not shocked at all by this... Production have always been weirdly jealous of this place, while they aren’t as openly hostile I’m certain there’s still a culture of hate somewhere within the ranks.

It has been like that ever since channel 9 took over the show. It used to take you to a Thats Life article about Alex Mavroidakis.

I love how no one here has mentioned the Lillian reveal promo that dropped several hours ago.

That’s how much we care. 🤣

I love how no one here has mentioned the Lillian reveal promo that dropped several hours ago.

That’s how much we care. 🤣
Hahaha, this is true. I remember the days where we used to just speculate who the housemates where until launch night. Although I do like them revealing some of the HM's.

I hadn't seen this till just now actually though, if anyones interested, tbh she looks like she'll bring something,

Oh that edit says it all - they are already 100% pushing for her to be the new fan fave. I hope she lives up to what she's saying she will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back