Skip to main content

THE AMAZING RACE AUSTRALIA 2021

I've noticed a few times that on the start of the show they have all the teams together. Doesn't that make whoever got there first in the previous episode kind of irrelevant and pointless?

I'm also in the 'on in the background' camp. They're really trying, but it's not a good season which is a shame.

I've noticed a few times that on the start of the show they have all the teams together. Doesn't that make whoever got there first in the previous episode kind of irrelevant and pointless?
It doesn’t always do that. Depending on the leg, previous positions often give advantages, eg. first taxi out, can slow another team down or give them some disadvantage. The time is not generally cumulative throughout the game from leg to leg, but you still tend to see the smarter teams getting ahead and the less savvy falling behind each leg.

Falling last in a non elimination round gives them a disadvantage of some kind like can’t speak together for the entire leg.

Oh my God that one is confronting. Strapped in a plane under water.
Not sure I could do that without panicking!

What a turnaround episode. Looking forward to the next red center episode as thats a place I really want to visit.

We should be done and dusted in about 3 weeks yeh?

Oh my God that one is confronting. Strapped in a plane under water.
Not sure I could do that without panicking!
Scary for sure BUT not so scary for me as eating a whole Barra or trying to catch one! Yuck!

I've bailed on it.. I just can't get into it.
I've also read something about teams being added in halfway through the race? No thanks.

Glad there’s a few of us still watching! But with so few of us live watching it turns into a graveyard huh!

I just love that it’s showing off our beautiful country. Seeing characters from Coober Pedi, that alone makes the whole show watchable for me.

Those muscle heads are interesting. I am looking forward to seeing how much brains those two brawny have in their heads.

My fav team at the moment is the nerd & princess couple. I know they have little chance of winning but I love seeing them do well.

I'm watching and enjoying it, but it's becoming a little formulaic to me. Every week we are seeing a normal leg on Sunday, a non-elimination leg on Monday and the Salvage/Sabotage leg on Tuesday. Do we really need to see a non-elimination leg and resulting Salvage/Sabotage every week?

Though I am enjoying seeing all the different places they are visiting and the tasks they are doing.

Back