Skip to main content

Big Brother Australia 2021: Promos, Trailers & Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
the house looks good
but omg.. i can't believe they really put footage from the challenges in the trailer again ffs
way to kill the excitement later on when people comb through and figure out the eviction order
how hard is it to just leave those shots out of it? o_O

1. Flexi M (NSW)
2. Sarah J (NSW)
3. Katie W (NSW)
4. Christopher W ?
5. Marlie ?
6. Carlos ?
7. Play dumb girl ?
8. Chess player guy ?
9. Motorbike guy ?
10. Farm Girl ?
11. Topless Guy ?
12. Guy with moustache ?

Good, because she was an awful player.
Regardless she was the clear star of the series... Sometimes it’s not all about gameplay. Likeable and entertaining characters are necessary for viewers to stay invested. It’s one of the main reasons I can’t stick with an American series in recent years.

So after analysing the promo some more (I'm trying to avoid uni work), I've noticed a few new different things about the house.

So there is a new door opposite the entry of the bathroom which I think maybe is the new 'laundry'
maxresdefault.jpg

And I say new laundry because the door in one of the bedrooms which led to the old laundry no longer exists:

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 9.59.02 pm.png

Also that 'passageway' behind the brown sofa actually looks like some sort of legitimate crawl space:

Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 9.54.37 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-02-03 at 9.54.04 pm.png

The bathroom isn't changed as much as you think, the floor and wall tiles are the same and the old toilet doors have been reused, but that dividing wall does a lot.
Screen Shot 2021-02-01 at 8.04.22 pm.png

Regardless she was the clear star of the series... Sometimes it’s not all about gameplay. Likeable and entertaining characters are necessary for viewers to stay invested. It’s one of the main reasons I can’t stick with an American series in recent years.
I wouldn't say she was likeable and "entertaining" turned out to be annoying and deluded.

Let's please not talk about last years' cast and their merits. The cast mix was pretty annoying and contains trolling fodder which should not be ignited at all costs.

Reactions: kxk
Let's please not talk about last years' cast and their merits. The cast mix was pretty annoying and contains trolling fodder which should not be ignited at all costs.

Talking about last year's housemates in a big brother forum would be fair game I would have though.

Let's please not talk about last years' cast and their merits.

ReN0pfm.gif

What about someone with a tina arena profile picture?
I can't tell if your tone is with a grin, or a really serious look when you post. lol

Angela was light hearted and happiest character on the show. The rest needed to lighten up.

Reactions: kxk
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back